What's new

Are The Afghan Taliban Different From The Pakistani Taliban?

Now the Pakistan Army is equivalent to the Taliban?

In the single aspect of taking power through the barrel of a gun....yes the taliban,the army during pakistans history and the US in afghanistan have done the same thing......taken power through force.

Last time I checked, the Pakistan Army didn't take over any place and start flogging women, do kidnapping, close cd shops and cinemas, ban shaving, bomb schools, and not allow women outside the house.

The pak army just handed there own citizens over to the US for a few dollars.
The taliban stopped rape-robbery-corruption-poppy production ect and we never had any of the problems we have now with the indian backed TTP on our border.

Please don't post rubbish.

No need......your doing a job good yourself

Last edited:

The Afghan Taliban have repeatedly said that, unlike AQ, they have no agenda outside Afghanistan. But I do share your concern that they probably would try to export their ideology to neighboring countries and revitalize the TTP.

i can see contradiction in this post.

Pakistan is in a tough situation. We don't want an Indian puppet NA government in Afghanistan

but you want a pakistani puppet in place in that country, right?

Hmm. I didn't get that impression. Most Pakistanis, on this forum and in real life, acknowledge that the GOP shares the blame. We also acknowledge the role played by the US in the past, and the ongoing support of radical Islamism by Arab benefactors.

The issue with India is the (expected) denial by India of any wrongdoing and the Indian/Western narrative that insurgency and terrorism between India/Pakistan are a one way affair.

The same issue is with Pakistan. India has been blaming them for decades but have you accepted? Also at least what is expected from you is to send proof to India or are you expecting India to accept it without it. If that ia yes reciprocate the same when it's your turn

How you can say ? can you enlighten us who is in majority pl:D

first of all dont try to ethnisize the issue, this ethnic issues can be brought with regards to TTP and pakistan as well, but it is not a wise thing to do. There is no majority ethnic group in afghanistan. Pashtoons are the largest ethnic group(around 40%) followed by Tajiks(around 30%) who are the second one. 3rd comes the hazaras(I think 15% or more) and then uzbeks(around 10%).

Last edited:
The Afghan Taliban isn't just in this for taking back Afghanistan. Setting up the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan shall just be the base to expand further into Pakistan and other countries. Their ideology doesn't respect borders, just like the TTP and Qaeda. What is at the core of their ideology? It is the belief in pan-islamism, bringing back the caliphate. Does this ideology stand for a kind and peaceful relationship with neigbors? Can there be peace with non-muslim neigbors? No. It is a supremacist ideology based on expanding through military conquest. While the short term goals might be different, the long-term goals are very much the same. Live in denial at your own cost, especially if you are in Pakistan.
:pakistan:What my impression is..Aghan Taliban is far more. real then these American settle TTP…
These are the enemies hired from CIA and Mosad+Raw..Who are killing innocent people by means of remote control blasts. their target is public and security forces..Espacialy ISI pro pak wing…
About the khelaphet and its restoration. this is the peak sound of every Muslim Pakistani.heart… who loved Islam and Pakistan…Islam and Pakistan are not 2 different things at all….
We are under great threat ,siege. and parallelization between Islam and modern Islam. or u can say secularism…
Every true Muslim Pakistani should standup ..and say no to American occupation….by means of democracy or by means of MAFs..

:pakistan:What my impression is..Aghan Taliban is far more. real then these American settle TTP…
These are the enemies hired from CIA and Mosad+Raw..Who are killing innocent people by means of remote control blasts. their target is public and security forces..Espacialy ISI pro pak wing…
About the khelaphet and its restoration. this is the peak sound of every Muslim Pakistani.heart… who loved Islam and Pakistan…Islam and Pakistan are not 2 different things at all….
We are under great threat ,siege. and parallelization between Islam and modern Islam. or u can say secularism…
Every true Muslim Pakistani should standup ..and say no to American occupation….by means of democracy or by means of MAFs..

TTP hirred by RAW etc, and Afghani Taliban hired by ISI, what is the difference then?

The Afghan Taliban isn't just in this for taking back Afghanistan. Setting up the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan shall just be the base to expand further into Pakistan and other countries. Their ideology doesn't respect borders, just like the TTP and Qaeda. What is at the core of their ideology? It is the belief in pan-islamism, bringing back the caliphate. Does this ideology stand for a kind and peaceful relationship with neigbors? Can there be peace with non-muslim neigbors? No. It is a supremacist ideology based on expanding through military conquest. While the short term goals might be different, the long-term goals are very much the same. Live in denial at your own cost, especially if you are in Pakistan.

TTP hirred by RAW etc, and Afghani Taliban hired by ISI, what is the difference then?

Campare apple with apple,

ISI is miltery intelligence organisation of Pakistan have popularity in all over the muslim countries .

Raw is indian intelligence have link with Mosad israeli intelligence agency.

Are you high on drugs?:D

Campare apple with apple,

ISI is miltery intelligence organisation of Pakistan have popularity in all over the muslim countries .

Raw is indian intelligence have link with Mosad israeli intelligence agency.

Are you high on drugs?:D

the way you debate is very funny. Foreign interference is still foreign, no matter if it is muslim or none muslim. and how confidently you can say that isi is popular among other muslims? if they(isi) try to interfere in these countries internal issues, they wont be loved by those muslims anymore. again, even if the taliban are on payrol of ISI, i dont have any objection as long as they dont kill the people and stop fighting.

the way you debate is very funny. Foreign interference is still foreign, no matter if it is muslim or none muslim. and how confidently you can say that isi is popular among other muslims? if they(isi) try to interfere in these countries internal issues, they wont be loved by those muslims anymore. again, even if the taliban are on payrol of ISI, i dont have any objection as long as they dont kill the people and stop fighting.

In love and war every thing is right , if enemy of Pakistan dont like ISI it is positive sign for ISI :D

In love and war every thing is right , if enemy of Pakistan dont like ISI it is positive sign for ISI :D

according to you, anyone who works for isi and serve pakistan's interest it is the friend of isi, you might be right, but for a person who is not pakistani this is something else.

What's more important- a true islamic state in every respect as envisioned, for instance, if the taliban were able to gain control of Afghanistan by the power of their gun, or Pakistan regardless of whether it remains governed by Zardari with democratic elections regularly scheduled?

If the afghan taliban conquered Afghanistan, how many here would emigrate to Afghanistan and live under taliban sharia?

These are two serious questions of which I'd like to know the answer from all those whom I've not yet placed on "ignore".

Thanks.

Bingo!

The Afghan Taliban are fighting against Indian puppet rule.

The TTP are financed and supported by India to foment trouble in Pakistan.

till u guys live in this disillusioned world of calling Afghan taliban gud and TTP bad and justify supporting one form.. no body can save ur country....

When Pak army pushes TTP and americans push afghan thaliban.. these guys come close .. may not be at the top levels but idealogically they will draw themselves as muslims to support each other...

I know, this post is waste.. for many guys here still insist afghan taliban is gud or better... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom