What's new

Are Taliban Using Iranian Made Sniper Rifle Sayyad!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The image below shows a Taliban using an Iranian made sniper rifle Sayyad (صیاد) in Herat.

1628099504237.png

The photos below were earlier published in Iran's state media outlets. Iranian military officials describe Sayyad as the "deadliest sniper rifle".
1628099555624.png

1628099575786.png

If the above is true then its bad news for persian speaking Tajiks, Hazaras and other communities of Afghanistan, who traditionally relied on Iranian support in the past.

Pakistan is getting blamed for the violence in Afghanistan but the Iranians are providing arms& other materials

main suppliers of taliban over the last 20 years

china - weapons/ammo, cash - through wakhan corridor

iran- weapons/ammo. cash - via zabul

I'm not gonna say it hasn't happened, but I will say that these rifles have appeared all over many battlefields from Syria to I guess Afghanistan, it could be moved around, but it could also be direct support, It's not easy to move a big rifle like that to Afghanistan from Syria.

Iran has been accused of supporting taliban. Apart from India, Russia and Iran have abandoned northern alliance.

They are using Ababil drones too. Not only Iranian made rifles.

main suppliers of taliban over the last 20 years

china - weapons/ammo, cash - through wakhan corridor

iran- weapons/ammo. cash - via zabul

Absolute bullshit.

There are currently no iranian made weapons used by Afghan Taliban, nor Chinese or from Pakistan.

The guy with the sniper rifle got martyred in herat. Got the rifle probably from some Fatemiyoun militia man who returned from Syria or somewhere else.

Absolute bullshit.

There are currently no iranian made weapons used by Afghan Taliban, nor Chinese or from Pakistan.

The guy with the sniper rifle got martyred in herat. Got the rifle probably from some Fatemiyoun militia man who returned from Syria or somewhere else.
Fatemiyoun and them are in one front at the moment.

Btw, what is your evidence for this tall claim?

This is good, it'll hopefully force Taliban to make saner decisions when it comes to thier Shia minorities

As now they have a direct incentive in keeping a peaceful relationship with Iran

I feel thier should be correlation between Iran, Pakistan, Central Asian republics and even China

Where behind the scenes they together as a group come and say look we are ready to support you if a government forms

But their are some ground rules you must follow to get that recognition

As a group neighborhood can get a better deal with them rather than interacting with them on an individual basis

Fatemiyoun and them are in one front at the moment.

Btw, what is your evidence for this tall claim?

Bro i never said Fatemiyoun is fighting with Taliban,even Moheqiq is currently in Balkhab district and it is the only district in Sar e Pul province not touched by Taliban even after they took the provincial capital, infact Iran has been warm to Taliban.

There are fighters from central Afghanistan in Fatemiyoun, some of them do come home.

Last edited:
They're using Iranian made drones, uniforms and snipers. ANA is now directly accusing Iran for being a Taliban supplier which is true. So yeah its pretty open

Back
Top Bottom