What's new

Are people like Zahid Hamid responsible for the current state of PAK ?

why? why? why? why do you guys watch him if he is so full of $hit? stop giving him so much fame, i had never heard of him until i joined pdf and saw a thread about him posted by an indian member.

I couldn't said it better myself . If the Indians hate the guy so much why give so much popularity, and I too get my Info about Zaid on pdf no where else because of some inian relic posting. I swear these Bhati poster are sooo retarded the amount air time they give to him on pdf is ridiculous next they will be making pooja towords him. What sentimental idiots they are.

Dude,In Pakistan Nobody is sent to jail including the terrorists.

More comedy from the pindu society. Why lie about this when what you said actually happens in your back yard rather than in Pakistan. Heck your very own Hindu Terrorist are elected as PMs in your country and makes friend with a terrorist country in the M.E.

More comedy from the pindu society. Why lie about this when what you said actually happens in your back yard rather than in Pakistan. Heck your very own Hindu Terrorist are elected as PMs in your country and makes friend with a terrorist country in the M.E.

Please name that PM.
No wonder the definition of terrorists differs in Pakistan then rest of the world.

Look up hussan nisar, he represents much more of the population, but because he is sane, Indians don't like to hear what he says
hassar nisar jis good, but i like mr. parvez hoodbhoy is the best. hassan nissar saab is too pessimistic abt pakistan.
i must also mention mr.najam sethi. his statements are well thought out as well as researched (but favours india a hell too lot)
moeed pirzada is fantabulous too.....he is very honest and methodical.

It's not people like Zaid Hamid.... but ones who give credence to the likes of Zaid Hamid.

well i once want to meet this zaid hamid im sure his worst night mares about pervee ,evil and dirty hindus will come true :butcher:

:D

Question

Are people like Zahid Hamid responsible for the current state of PAK ?

Answer

people like Zia and Hamid Gul are responsible for the current state of PAK

As much as Indians have wet dreams about this guy, this very post shows that there is a healthy debate going on in Pakistan, and people do challenge him. Meaning that he is not the only voice of Pakistan.
Look up hussan nisar, he represents much more of the population, but because he is sane, Indians don't like to hear what he says
Actually we listen to Hassan Nisar too. The comments made about him on Youtube shows us that when a guy says truth, Pakistanis rebuke him. He even bashed this idea of 1000 years rule but people on PDF use it everyday.

Same is Pervez saheb. He is one of the most rational guy. Najam Sethi is so articulate in his speech, he is too convincing.

When Najam Sethi was invited on Indian show during LOC event, you used have listened to him, he defended Pakistan in the best way and never lost his cool.

Problem is what seems from YT comments is that people call ZH as true patriot and call HN, NJ and PH as RAW CIA agent.

Question
Are people like Zahid Hamid responsible for the current state of PAK ? Answer
people like Zia and Hamid Gul are responsible for the current state of PAK
Both are gone and ZH is just a type of those people. Thing is he affects Pakistanis in different way.

Both are gone and ZH is just a type of those people. Thing is he affects Pakistanis in different way.

They may b Gone but the seeds they planted are still their plus question was are people like ZH are responsible for current state of pakistan.

ZH can speak but thats all he can do people who actually created and implemented the the policies that are the cause of pakistan today are Zia and Hamid Gul .

Abe Zaid Hamid said this.

Enjoy. :D

Watch this video I just posted. Do you believe in it ?

Gosh, this man is a threat to world peace....

To Pakistani members: If he entered the political scene, would anyone vote for him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom