What's new

Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? :P

we should boycott playing with india , you'll see how much burning such a decision give to india , it will be added fuel over their bums that were sent on fire on 14th august 1947 and since then they has burnt and burnt and burnt

Don't be melodramatic people...These banners were for every team...not for indian specially.. edy tusi sohnray..:sarcastic:

CFyxTYjVAAAbySq.jpg
Untitleddd.jpg

we should boycott playing with india , you'll see how much burning such a decision give to india , it will be added fuel over their bums that were sent on fire on 14th august 1947 and since then they has burnt and burnt and burnt
But shahriyar khan came to kolkata begging for a series Even after he was humiliated and Illegally detained like a criminal.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP me bada bada likha tha....
Pakistan chief proposes home matches in India - SuperSport - Cricket
Shehryar Khan didn't go to BD,he didn't go to Australia or SL. He wants Pak to play in India.

Aakhen hai ya button? :lol: :lol:
Levina do ur eyes work fine dear, did u read banners? They were for australia,?new zealand,india, bangladesh etc.
Do u know the reason for those banners??? They were doing it to show they miss the cricket matches that used 2 be held in pakistan. Home matches, home series that got blocked after 2009. Do u understand the purpose of banners now? they miss those series and want them back.

Secondly, if shehryar was sucha competent and savvy man, would our cricket team have been in such state?

And how his statements have got nything 2 do wid these banners? Explain.
Lets c levina logic apart from ur parroted line : 'are u provoking me'

Last edited:
@Shamain

This place would be DF without you. You the one who puts P into PDF. I was thinking of leaving but you and couple of other people are the reason I decided to stay ...
Oh thnx atanz. Very kind of u. Tho i am pretty much a nobody here. And i think i am kind of proving to be a nuisance around for admins.
Yes there are low days when i want 2 quit too but mannn how much i love pakistanis .
U never know when i would all of a sudden stop showing up one day cuz iwill feel too trolled and low.

U know i argue with admis in suggestions forum but at the end of the day i do understand maintaining the site and meeting costs is not easy. life is not fun when we try to dictate things to ppl and get them do things per our choice(here imean doing this to admins). We can give suggestions, if things fail we shud quit the forum, and not try to throw our weight on forum admins. They dont owe us anything. my pocket isnt taking site costs burden, so well either i stay and tolerate or move out ,look for other places.

This is life, nothing comes perfect here. Teeheee.

scientifically that's an invalid statement.The heart size depends on one's body structure, it doesn't vary from one nationality to other. :disagree:

hehehe
So finally you're accepting it that Pakistanis "miss" Indians???
Awwww!! thats so sweet of you springyyy.
:P
:lol: :lol:

@friendly_troll96 and @Aether I forgot to tag you guys in the OP. :)
the post of EAK suggests these banners were for every cricketing nation

Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? :P | Page 5

May be they used the banner for India as they didn't want to discriminate them :lol:

also we should try to separate cricket from political affairs. Our cricket has suffered a lot and it is just the time to revive the cricket in Pakistan

the post of EAK suggests these banners were for every cricketing nation

Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? :P | Page 5

May be they used the banner for India as they didn't want to discriminate them :lol:

also we should try to separate cricket from political affairs. Our cricket has suffered a lot and it is just the time to revive the cricket in Pakistan
Nooh...Nooh...nooh
It's because your team misses playing with our team. :P

PCB in an official statement denied this later on.
How sad! :(
By then enough damage was done to PCB's reputation.

Cricket ko daffa maro.
Who's the girl in your dp? <3 <3
She's a dusky Indian actress, Chitrangada Singh.
Recently one of the Indian actress declined to do an ad for a fairness cream company. So the issue of Indian obsession for fair skin is back in the limelight. And that's why I chose Chitrangada Singh's pic.

Back
Top Bottom