What's new

Are Pakistanis trolling Indians??? :P

Before you jump into any conclusion let me show you a pic clicked during the Pakistan Vs Zimbabwe match (26th may 2015).

View attachment 225450

seriously???
After reading this news
Pakistan chief proposes home matches in India - SuperSport - Cricket
I have a feeling that we are being trolled. :P

@Leader @qamar1990 @IrbiS @WAJsal @Jazzbot @SrNair @anant_s @thesolar65 @utraash @itachiii @ito @MULUBJA
I hope there's an India Vs Pak match soon. :-)

To the troll members of the forum:
This is a fun thread and pls dont spoil it.
To make sure that no one dies of Trolling, We have arranged a Doc to provid first aid @spot :yu::patsak:
2qv8bwz.jpg

Before you jump into any conclusion let me show you a pic clicked during the Pakistan Vs Zimbabwe match (26th may 2015).

View attachment 225450

seriously???
After reading this news
Pakistan chief proposes home matches in India - SuperSport - Cricket
I have a feeling that we are being trolled. :P

@Leader @qamar1990 @IrbiS @WAJsal @Jazzbot @SrNair @anant_s @thesolar65 @utraash @itachiii @ito @MULUBJA
I hope there's an India Vs Pak match soon. :-)

To the troll members of the forum:
This is a fun thread and pls dont spoil it.

u tag me only in troll threads and never in serious discussions ?? o_Oo_O does that insinuate smething ??? :disagree::disagree::nono::nono:
:butcher::butcher:

BCCI might agree for a match outside the subcontinent.
And aam lana mat bhoolna. Lol

Then U.A.E it is and Indian govt should allow it.

About about those mangoes, we better start injecting carries with something little toxic for Indian players :partay:

This is a week old news but i guess PCB cheif hasn't denied playing in India.
Pakistan Chief Shahryar Khan Proposes Home Matches in India - Cricket News

Supposing that Pakistan is ready, what about Indian government ?

Last edited:
PCB has shown willingness to play it's home series in India, i don't see why Indian player would want to miss playing their biggest rival in their home grounds.

That is not the issue, the comment was only about the possibility of touring Pakistan which was raised by the poster.

Supposing that Pakistan is ready, what about Indian government ?
Well this is where Pakistan government needs to step in and talk to Indian counterpart. Administrators on both sides can only wok out modalities and finer details, giving permission lies with government. Unfortunately we haven't seen any movement on that front.

Then U.A.E it is and Indian govt should allow it.
That looks like a fair possibility.

Like we have excess of engineers in India, Pakistan has excess of Doctors.
What is equivalent of R S Khurmi/ B L Thareja in medicine world?
@gslv

Well this is where Pakistan government needs to step in and talk to Indian counterpart. Administrators on both sides can only wok out modalities and finer details, giving permission lies with government. Unfortunately we haven't seen any movement on that front.

That looks like a fair possibility.

Then it'll be delayed for now since we gotta work on CPEC, Azzab and budget. But if Indian govt shows willingness, I don't think we'll back off.

Both sides should accept UAE option instantly

What is equivalent of R S Khurmi/ B L Thareja in medicine world?
are you asking about famous publishers name??

Like we have excess of engineers in India, Pakistan has excess of Doctors
actually no. the doctor patient ratio in pakistan is 0.8 for 1000 persons which is less than ideal 1 per 1k .

Both sides should accept UAE option instantly
Yes considering the lull, it won't be a bad start. UAE has some batting friendly pitches and don't think either team would mind playing there. Whats more (as @levina said), huge expatriate population would ensure good support for both teams.
Will get to see some really good cricket.

are you asking about famous publishers name??
No no. Khurmi has written innumerable books related to mechanical engineering (basic mechanics, thermal and heat engineering, fluid and solid mechanics, refrigeration....u name it) and so has Thareja (albeit in electrical engineering).
I was wondering if there are any such prolific authors in field of medicine too?

Yes considering the lull, it won't be a bad start. UAE has some batting friendly pitches and don't think wither team would mind playing there. Whats more (as @levina said), huge expatriate population would ensure good support for both teams.
Will get to see some really good cricket.

Winning / loosing comes later first we gotta put both teams in 1 stadium which is 95% game itself these days

No no. Khurmi has written innumerable books related to mechanical engineering (basic mechanics, thermal and heat engineering, fluid and solid mechanics, refrigeration....u name it) and so has Thareja (albeit in electrical engineering).
I was wondering if there are any such prolific authors in field of medicine too?
actually no. most books are written by respective group of experts. 19 subjects with numerous superspecialities. one life is not enough to even master one subject. only competative post graduate entrance writers write on different subjects but they are not ideal and the answers are sourced from reference books.

I am sure there will be a Indo-Pak series in near future probably in UAE. @levina I guess there is a big Indian community in UAE.
You will see.On news hour on times now arnab grilled bjp spokesperson when bcci announced it was willing to play pak ;the bjp spokesperson was trying to convince arnab that bjp won't do anything against Indians wishes...the other speakers who were against this tour were furious on that day...Bjp fellows are not kids to put their reputation at stake and give a go ahead nod for this series and that too when modi is the PM of our country..no way. If you remember that it was a bjp MP who raised this issue in loksabha and called for its ban.

Back
Top Bottom