What's new

Are Muslims Better Off in Quaid-e-Azam M.A. Jinnah's Pakistan Today?

Also East Bengal was part of Jinnah's Pakistan and they were Muslims too but then why were they discriminated? I am not saying this to troll but it is a very relevant question for the discussion going on in this thread.

Just my personal opinion,i feel that if India wasn't partitioned,may be we wouldn't have achieved the progress we have achieved now.

Oh the 'great' skies of "progress" that you have "achieved" ...:rofl::lol:

Average Egyptian earns more than TWICE as much as average indians earn, yet Egyptians (on Egyptian forum) describe their country as "sinking! And it must be saved by national effort", while indians are writing about the "progress" they have "achieved" ...lmao

Oh the 'great' skies of "progress" that you have "achieved" ...:rofl::lol:

Average Egyptian earns more than TWICE as much as average indians earn, yet Egyptians (on Egyptian forum) describe their country as "sinking! And it must be saved by national effort", while indians are writing about the "progress" they have "achieved" ...lmao

All such progress are relative.Its like Are you better of now than you were 10 years ago??.Egyptians may be not but we are.

All such progress are relative.Its like Are you better of now than you were 10 years ago??.Egyptians may be not but we are.

Or indians are just tooooooooooooo gullible? and they don't know it because of their ultra-nationalism that arises due to centuries of slavery they faced mainly by Islamic Empire(s)?

Anyways, lets stay on topic.

We have relatives in India.

We all were at the same level in 1947.

Now we are miles ahead of them (and I am not being pompous here). And No Indian can convince us that Muslims get equal opportunities in India. They do not. They face HUGE amounts of discrimination.

If it was not for the mota bhatta Khor Altaf, we would have progressed even more.

But too bad many of the Urdu speakers still carry this angry-Bihari mentality and they refused to accept Sindhis as their new brothers. And thus still caught in the Bihari-ism Mohajir-ism.

peace

Now that is an interesting observation. So because you excelled more than your Muslim counterparts in India, suddenly that becomes a platform for your ridiculous assertion? I am sure Shah Rukh Khan would say the same thing about India's economic opportunities when compared to his Pathan brothers and sisters in KPK who are getting droned as we speak. Or the fact that his income (economic opportunities) is probably more than the entire population of all Pathans combined living in Pakistan.

Pakistan is officially an Islamic country made for Muslims, and has 97% Muslims in it. Of course all (or any) of the economic opportunities are going to fall for Muslims, who else is it going to fall to? Where is the competition from other religions?

Another point I would like to make is that did Bangladeshi Muslims get equal opportunities in Pakistan? Its interesting you bought up Altaf Hussain, while you might not agree with his views, he does represent the voices of a significant number of Mohajirs, who do have their grievances against the Pak establishment.

Or indians are just toooooo:rofl:ooooooo gullible? and they don't know it because of their ultra-nationalism that arises due to centuries of slavery they faced mainly by Islamic Empire(s)?

Anyways, lets stay on topic.

Ah That's Funny.You posted all the Bull$hit and saying me to stay on topic.You people are always such hypocrites.:lol:

Maybe except those thousands who get killed in Karachi and elsewhere routinely.

"Thousands"? Probably more people die in America in DUI cases as compared to Pakistanis getting killed in gun violence. Also, for last decade, we faced the toughest war of our history..situation will only go better from here Inshallah!

Ah That's Funny.You posted all the Bull$hit and saying me to stay on topic.You people are always such hypocrites.:lol:

Chalo bhaiya maafi day do. I hope Mods delete all irrelevant posts.

(Btw, indians went offtopic first..by telling us "Oh forget about the topic in hand, but I want to say that India is better without you guys" lmao! Talk about inferiority-complex of some people :rolleyes:)

Jinnah was awesome and Pakistan is the best.

It only bothers the baniyaas that rule India.

We in Pakistan are happy, and thank Jinnah for every day.

If there was no partition, I'd probably be locked up in India, or executed for murder.

Good for you,We are also happy that we got rid of you otherwise we would've had the trouble to execute you,like that Kasab guy from Faridkot.Now chill up:cheers:

Good for you,We are also happy that we got rid of you otherwise we would've had the trouble to execute you,like that Kasab guy from Faridkot.Now chill up:cheers:

If you are happy then there is no need for you to stir up trouble on this thread.

We in Pakistan refused to be slaves to Hindus.

Thank God The Quaid had the foresight to realize that rulers should never become slaves.

Now that is an interesting observation. So because you excelled more than your Muslim counterparts in India, suddenly that becomes a platform for your ridiculous assertion? I am sure Shah Rukh Khan would say the same thing about India's economic opportunities when compared to his Pathan brothers and sisters in KPK who are getting droned as we speak. Or the fact that his income (economic opportunities) is probably more than the entire population of all Pathans combined living in Pakistan.

Pakistan is officially an Islamic country made for Muslims, and has 97% Muslims in it. Of course all (or any) of the economic opportunities are going to fall for Muslims, who else is it going to fall to? Where is the competition from other religions?

Another point I would like to make is that did Bangladeshi Muslims get equal opportunities in Pakistan? Its interesting you bought up Altaf Hussain, while you might not agree with his views, he does represent the voices of a significant number of Mohajirs, who do have their grievances against the Pak establishment.

Uh, 'Taliban' collect more tax from NATO supplies in Afghanistan in 2 years as compared to the TOTAL 'wealth' of your great Shahrukh Khan he earned in DECADES. (Yes, Taliban in Afghanistan. I haven't even mentioned businessmen in Afghanistan. Forget about Pathans living in Pakistan. Some "Pathan" businessman of Pakistan can buy a shahrukh khan everyday for their massage. Baat krta hai..:lol: )

If you are happy then there is no need for you to stir up trouble on this thread.

Thank God The Quaid had the foresight to realize that rulers should never become slaves.

hahaha..exactly.

I do think, however, that all of the available and credible data and indicators confirm the fact that Muslims in Pakistan are not only much better off than they are elsewhere in South Asia, they also enjoy higher economic and social mobility than their counterparts in India and Bangladesh.

Wasnt Bangladesh supposed to be a part of Pakistan, and the discrimination they faced while a part of Pakistan also be factored in your rather extremely biased and one-sided analysis?

Coming from a person who lives in a country, which has killed most number of Muslims around the world in last 10 years, spreading anarchy in name of freedom and attacking one Islamic country after another in name of WoT.

This is the Pakistan Jinnah never wanted, people supporting a country which is killing their own citizen back in Pakistan. He never wanted Pakistan to allow its sovereignty breached by any country. He never wanted sectarian based violence and most important never wanted its soil to be used by world's notorious terrorist organizations.

Of course you aren't slaves of anyone but just a target practice. Is this what he really wanted for ?

i said Good for you.Of course, these issues are not very important,Its more important that you got rid of all the baniyas.Because they enslaves you.:lol::lol:

Modern-Day Slavery in Pakistan: Indentured Poor - TIME

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Life as a modern slave in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom