Are Indians black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redstars

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mindy Kaling's brother posed as a black man to try and gain entry to medical schools in America. I have seen Indians that look black or close to black when they are bald or have short cropped hair. I almost mistook a few Pakistanis with short hair for mixed race people.

The cricket player Jeetan Patel looks almost black. The British Pakistani politician Sajid Javid also looks like one, maybe mixed-race looking. Some of the Aussie Rules football players of Aboriginal descent in Australia by and large, look Indian.

Yes we are, you won't be able so see us in the dark......

Last edited:
Mindy Kaling's brother posed as a black man to try and gain entry to medical schools in America. I have seen Indians that look black or close to black when they are bald or have short cropped hair. I almost mistook a few Pakistanis with short hair for mixed race people.

The cricket player Jeetan Patel looks almost black. The British Pakistani politician Sajid Javid also looks like one, maybe mixed-race looking. Some of the Aussie Rules football players of Aboriginal descent in Australia by and large, look Indian.
yes we are.. do u live in uk?

yes very black...the darkest people on Earth..

Yes we are

images

The word "black" used to simply refer to anybody who wasn't white. If you were African you were referred to as a Negro. Then the word Negro became unacceptable.

Welcome to planet earth. Your innocence and natural curiosity are going to win our hearts. Please feel free to ask as many questions as possible. Knowledge is a great thing, and your green or red color and antennas is no hindrance in its pursuit.

Welcome to PDF..... Right now your post count is "0"......You seems to be landed in a wrong place.... By the this is a Defence Forum......

Welcome to planet earth. Your innocence and natural curiosity are going to win our hearts. Please feel free to ask as many questions as possible. Knowledge is a great thing, and your green or red color and antennas is no hindrance in its pursuit.
peekey aya hai kya.. :hang3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom