What's new

Are Indians Also Lying on the cause of snipers deaths

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ye har baar khud hi training main accident ho jate hain.....waah..kya fauz hai hamari....

This time it is "Grass" to blame. #fakeindia :lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall:

Whatever excuse they can find to please their gullible public. Liars extraordinaire.

upload_2019-4-5_9-22-45.png

2 soldiers killed, 6 critical in sniper training accident

Two theories are doing the rounds about what happened. The first is that a mortar bomb exploded by accident causing the casualties. Only a day ago, a 120mm smoke mortar explosion injured four civilian employees of OFB in Itarsi

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Marshal, you think a massive accident report/ clash between buses or buses with another large heavy vehicles coming soon to get rid of the dead soldiers of "27th Feb ground attacks" on 6 locations in IoK!!!

indians are liars and cannot be trusted.

we should wait for what ISPR and Pakistan Media has to say.

This time it is "Grass" to blame. #fakeindia :lol::lol::hitwall::hitwall:

Whatever excuse they can find to please their gullible public. Liars extraordinaire.

View attachment 551373

Marshal, you think a massive accident report/ clash between buses or buses with another large heavy vehicles coming soon to get rid of the dead soldiers of "27th Feb ground attacks" on 6 locations in IoK!!!
Don't make a fool of yourself no such thing happened...refer to the DGISPR presser.

This is too much guys.I am begining to feel pity for them and their families.I mean how much dumber can they go?

ye har baar khud hi training main accident ho jate hain.....waah..kya fauz hai hamari....

training me accident, helicopter aur MIG21 me "funny" kharabi on one same day of Feb 27, after that two more planes down due to "funny" kharabi

Why does the US acknowledgement matter so much ? I though the chinese were you new mast... ?
training me accident, helicopter aur MIG21 me "funny" kharabi on one same day of Feb 27, after that two more planes down due to "funny" kharabi
Mujhe to lagta hai sab ke sab desi daru pee ke kaam karte hain.....

Back
Top Bottom