What's new

Are Indian Minorities Backward?

Is there any other award remaining:what:???? Indian muslims have done extraordinary work in every field and Indian government has appreciated them also!!!! If you want i can also post details from other minorities also:rofl::rofl::rofl:.I know what some friends are thinking!!!! RAW is behind this:rofl::rofl::rofl:

INDIAN MINORITIES ARE NOT BACKWORD

Have you bothered to read the previous post?......why not answer the qestions already raised about the overall condition of minorities and not pick out a few examples that go against the what is actually happening in india.

lol

I mean, there is no mullah who is ruling our country!!

Please do tell me...what is the name of this all powerful mullah that is runnig pakistan.

From day one the mullahs have not run the country...the army and politicians have.

Have you bothered to read the previous post?......why not answer the qestions already raised about the overall condition of minorities and not pick out a few examples that go against the what is actually happening in india.

He..hee...heee.... I always love your replies !!! he..hee...he....:victory::chilli::bounce:

I am always surpriesed by my paksitani friends!!!!!:cheesy: Pakistani friends always know what actually happening in India( more than Indians) as well as in Pakistan. Isn't it a wonder???!!! We Indians know what is happening in Indian only. :cry: How come you guys do that yaar???

Indian members we should find out why we don't have the (vidya like tantra vigya... he..he..he..) knowledge of what actually happening in other countries.....:angry:

Ohhh.. sorry i think i know the answer......maybe because we all Indians are Hindu Zionist.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
lol bhusan u give RAW undue credit in pakistan we don't think they r capable of such high level stuff....anyhow can u please be kind enough to give me ur sources....

secondly please tell me BHUSAN one muslim RAW CHIEF,ARMY CHIEF or a MUSLIM prime minster..... as for awards and what not

First Sikh officer in Pakistan Army - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Pakistan army recruits first Hindu cadet

Pakistan's first Hindu Chief Justice

damn YAHOOO PAKISTAN MINORITIES ARE GIVEN EQUAL CHANCES AND PAKISTAN IS A SECULAR COUNTRY!!!!!!!

sorry BHUSHAN i guess according to u now pakistan minorities r not prosecuted.....and i guess this also defines secularism and i hope u don't want me to start quoting how many seats in parliments do our minorities have.....

my point still stands no prime minster no army chief no raw chief means no secularism or if just a few examples prove secularism then admit it PAKISTAN IS SECULAR......and minorites in PAKISTAN HAVE EQUAL IF NOT MORE RIGHTS THEN IN INDIA....

As for HINDU ZIONISM please let's not even dare start that shall we....

Last edited:
lol bhusan u give RAW undue credit in pakistan we don't think they r capable of such high level stuff....anyhow can u please be kind enough to give me ur sources....

secondly please tell me BHUSAN one muslim RAW CHIEF,ARMY CHIEF or a MUSLIM prime minster..... as for awards and what not

First Sikh officer in Pakistan Army - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Pakistan army recruits first Hindu cadet

Pakistan's first Hindu Chief Justice

damn YAHOOO PAKISTAN MINORITIES ARE GIVEN EQUAL CHANCES AND PAKISTAN IS A SECULAR COUNTRY!!!!!!!

sorry BHUSHAN i guess according to u now pakistan minorities r not prosecuted.....and i guess this also defines secularism and i hope u don't want me to start quoting how many seats in parliments do our minorities have.....

my point still stands no prime minster no army chief no raw chief means no secularism or if just a few examples prove secularism then admit it PAKISTAN IS SECULAR......and minorites in PAKISTAN HAVE EQUAL IF NOT MORE RIGHTS THEN IN INDIA....

As for HINDU ZIONISM please let's not even dare start that shall we....

India minority Army chiefs (not exhaustive)

Field Marshal Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw
General Sunith Francis Rodrigues
General Joginder Jaswant Singh

India minority Air force Chiefs

Air Marshal Aspy Engineer
Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh
Idris Latif
Dilbagh Singh
Denis La Fontaine
Fali Homi Major

Minority RAW chiefs

P K H Tharakan

Minority Prime Minister

Manmohan Singh (acording to some, real power held by Sonia Gandhi, a Roman Catholic, a minority too)

and BTW these examples prove no secularism, as secularism does not mean people from all groups will get proportionate representation. But these examples show that religion is no problem in excelling in India. The problem with you is you have some fixed idea in your mind that you will find very difficult to get rid of. Try opening your mind up a bit.

Last edited:
India minority Army chiefs (not exhaustive)

Field Marshal Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw
General Sunith Francis Rodrigues
General Joginder Jaswant Singh

India minority Air force Chiefs

Air Marshal Aspy Engineer
Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh
Idris Latif
Dilbagh Singh
Denis La Fontaine
Fali Homi Major

Minority RAW chiefs

P K H Tharakan

Minority Prime Minister

Manmohan Singh (acording to some, real power held by Sonia Gandhi, a Roman Catholic, a minority too)

and BTW these examples prove no secularism, as secularism does not mean people from all groups will get proportionate representation. But these examples show that religion is no problem in excelling in India. The problem with you is you have some fixed idea in your mind that you will find very difficult to get rid of. Try opening your mind up a bit.

THANK YOU BROTHER 4 making me REALISE THE IMPORTANTCE OF THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN.....cuz none of ur examples include MUSLIMS...which is like i told u before is the largest minority in INDIA....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: thank you for opening up my mind....

"BTW these examples prove no secularism, as secularism does not mean people from all groups will get proportionate representation. But these examples show that religion is no problem in excelling in India. "

exactly the same way RELIGION is not a problem in PAKISTAN cuz not every religion is given equal proprotinate representation....

your last line is what i said INDIA IS NOT SECULAR thank u once again for finally agreeing that INDIA IS NOT SECULAR...that was my whole debate yes INDIA is a grwoing and thriving and economically a strong country BUT india is NOT a SECULAR COUNTRY.... was my whole argument

THANK YOU BROTHER 4 making me REALISE THE IMPORTANTCE OF THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN.....cuz none of ur examples include MUSLIMS...which is like i told u before is the largest minority in INDIA....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: thank you for opening up my mind....

"BTW these examples prove no secularism, as secularism does not mean people from all groups will get proportionate representation. But these examples show that religion is no problem in excelling in India. "

exactly the same way RELIGION is not a problem in PAKISTAN cuz not every religion is given equal proprotinate representation....

your last line is what i said INDIA IS NOT SECULAR thank u once again for finally agreeing that INDIA IS NOT SECULAR...that was my whole debate yes INDIA is a grwoing and thriving and economically a strong country BUT india is NOT a SECULAR COUNTRY.... was my whole argument

SINCE YOU COULD NOT FIND IDRIS LATIF IN THE LIST I"LL SIGN OFF FROM THIS INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATIG EXERCISE WHERE U CAN"T STICK TO THE POINT AND MUST MAKE OFF TOPIC COMMENTS NOT SUPPORTED BY FACTS
> YOU DO NT EVEN READ JUST KEEP PARROTING THE SAME STUFF! I"VE HAD BETTER DISCUSSIONS WITH BIRDS! GOOD BYE :wave:

Back
Top Bottom