What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

I am testament to the fact that barring one indian forum which is not even the biggest indian forum,rest are totally useless.
They are moderated by army guys,drdo/hal guys and any argument against these said agencies gives u an automatic ban.
I myself got banned last year for stating that kaveri engine won't power the lca,ever.and that guy called me a newbie having no knowledge,deleted my posts and banned me.
That guy's name is kunal biswas.
Needless to say that forum sucks as its autocratic
I think Owners of those Forum are not Planing for LONG-TERM?? they want Quick Jump of Ferocious Visitors.....Which Iam sure MOSTLY TEENAGERS

That
I watched a trailer of a movie few years ago about the issue but I didn't watch it because i forgot the name :sad: Yes it is bit harsh and the logic is very weird, I didn't think that it could be a good decision.

That was one case of its own kind. Unique and rarest of the rare.

It's not followed in India by Hindus, or anybody else, however some people marry upto 4 wives and its prevelant.

That

That was one case of its own kind. Unique and rarest of the rare.

It's not followed in India by Hindus, or anybody else, however some people marry upto 4 wives and its prevelant.

Thank you for your unnecessary reply @Dem!god has already given me an answer.

Jis k din me EMAN hota hai wohe dangerous aur bahadur hota hai...Hindu k dil me Eman nahi to wo dangerous nahi jahil hota hai....

Back
Top Bottom