What's new

Are Arabs and Iranians white? Census says yes, but many disagree - LA Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that means I’m White? I don’t think so, even though I am pretty pale-skinned.

Guys no white no black or nor yellow or red will dominate the world...

The future is for the brown race everything mixed together will result in brown..

I visited a German university once, one of the oldest in the country. I went straight to the Middle East Center and they told me as polite as the Germans can be that Turkey isn't part of the scholarship. So, the next day I went to the "Institution of Europe" instead. Again, Turkey was not included. At my third day, I went to the building for Central Asian Studies at the very same university. Guess what? No Türkiye to study. :rofl:

That's why I asked about the definition. It's so arbitrary.

They would love to eradicate us that is the meaning of it

Middle East includes Turkey
Most Turks would pass off as Whites unless you saw their names

Turks of Turkey have no unified skin colour.

You have dudes who look white, brown, olive skinned you also have Turks who have visible Asian features from Central Asia and the Far East that could pass them off as a Central Asian or a Chinese.

Turkey also has a community of Afro Turks.

Two races are white Arians like Europeans and semetic race include Arabs and jews

False,

two races: [1] Caucasians (Nordics/Germanics, Semites, and other Caucasians) - were the original white people
and [2] fake whites - rapefugees (former mongoloids who lost their mongoloid feature through rape of white girls).

The Syrian migrants are the real whites of Europe. As are the Persians in Los Angeles. As are the Turks in Germany.

Last edited:
Turks of Turkey have no unified skin colour.

You have dudes who look white, brown, olive skinned you also have Turks who have visible Asian features from Central Asia and the Far East that could pass them off as a Central Asian or a Chinese.

Turkey also has a community of Afro Turks.

I have meet dozen or so Turks from Turkey. Most or all of them are white

excuse me - what do you think genetics, anthropology are ?
Why don't you say about biologists in general? There are no scientists in modern West who are narrowly specialized in the study of the races.
If some Western scientist writes an article about races, the brain-dead people immediately call him a racist.
Races have some differences in genetic. Obviously races have to be widely studied. This is pure scientific problem, not political.

Last edited:
Yes we are “caucasian” but not “white”.
o_O
You guys seems to think too literally about what white means here .

For all our faults, one thing I can say about the majority of Pakistanis is that unlike ALL other non-Whites, we DO NOT have a desire to be a part of the White race or classified as being White. Arabs, Iranians, indians, South Americans and Blacks do. Have never understood this.
Define white and non white please .

o_O

White ppl;
US President

97C7BE7C-47FE-4B74-8E89-DB7C0EA6936C.jpeg

Brown/shades of brown ppl;

Irani PM

D03E9BA6-7853-4DB5-A805-2101D39DA793.jpeg

Pakistani PM
BD37DBDB-DE42-4D7D-B0F1-1E69A889C88A.jpeg

All three are “caucasian” but not all of them are “white/european”.

Last edited:
Folks this is the US not Europe.

In Europe maybe “white” is a codeword for “European”.

In the US we have no such codeword for “European”. Basically white is the default category if you can’t bucket yourself in the other ones.

So people from North Africa or the Middle East fall into the white category because they aren’t black African or Oriental.

o_O

The whites came from the Caucasus. Nordics came from the Caucasus. Semites came from the Caucasus. And other Caucasians came from the Caucasus.

The 'white' nationalist fake whites were originally brown mongoloid turkic speakers, who got 'white' from bride stealing white girls. That is how the celts got 'white'.

And they kept on bride stealing in Europe:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...n-descended-just-trio-Bronze-Age-leaders.html

They are genocidal rapefugees.

Last edited:
No need to argue. Modern genetic archeology shows that Europeans are descents from a mix of farmers from Anatolia and migrants from the Caucasus region. Most Europeans are a mixture of the two ancestral groups. Northern Europeans have more Caucasian genetics. Southern Europeans have more Anatolian genetics.

Turks, Persians, and even Indo-Aryans are related to ancestral Caucasians that Europeans are descended from.

Last edited:
Why don't you say about biologists in general? There are no scientists in modern West who are narrowly specialized in the study of the races.
If some Western scientist writes an article about races, the brain-dead people immediately call him a racist.
Races have some differences in genetic. Obviously races have to be widely studied. This is pure scientific problem, not political.

Genetics matter. What matters more is the environment ?

Arabs are Mediterranean - Brown- mixed ones maybe...
Iranians - Mixed -ish....Some white some not...

With same token, even Pakistanis are mixed. Some white some not. What is the big deal!!

Salaam

I think the real sad thing is how many actually try to claim to be white - especially given that it is generally used for Europeans and people of European origin.

By doing so they show they aren't comfortable with being who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom