What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

UAE is not alone , Its Gulf and Arab nation will stand behind them and you don't say that Pakistanis will stand united, that war will be disastrous for us. same with Iran it have large number state and non state allies , all are loyal to Iranian supreme leader so if pakistan stand against iran then even we will observe internal backlash. so going against both sides we will found ourselves in a self destructing mode.
We should do what is good for us we need very strong military and economic pact or partnership with Gcc its good for military and good for pakistan .Govt should come out and clear his position that what arabs r asking funny thing is all pakistani diplomats and General hide somewhere and r in mum mode flip flop flip flop not gonna work .

Seems situation is getting worst on diplomatic level among Arab countries vs Pak and Turkey. Now Pak and Turkey should take out arab countries from Yemen crisis respectful manner using all diplomatic channels.
Also its all misadventure of King Salman appointee defence minster who is hardly 30 year old. King Abdullah had better and sensible foreign affair team, why Salman remove all these people,,fail to understand.
Remember Suadis started this attack without asking Pak and Turkey. People should remember its same UAE who provide refuge to Baluch terrorist and later they fly to other parts of the world.
Its always give and take we help them we will get all balochs

Correction to my last post. Out of total 9.2 million population of UAE only 1.4 million are Emirati. Rest are expats Which are not expected to fight least the ground fight. Given the luxurious living of lifestyle of Emiratis, I suspect messy ground war is not something many aspire to. Nor do they have much experience of it. As I see it, they are more likely to face dire consequences than Pakistan, a nation of 190 million, willing to die for their country. Wealth doesn't buy such things.

While I am in favour of extending help to GCC, I am angered by rogue remarks of UAE about my country. They are no dear to me than Pakistan. Insult my country like this and expect cooperation? Who made him incharge of foreign affairs?

Now UAE and Saudi have made it clear.... Either you are with us or against us.

History repeating itself but characters are little different.

Chale the Khud Mukhtaar Mulk banane :D

India had paid the price for neutrality and Independence now it is the time for Pakistan.

Erdogan just called Nawaz Sharif, agreed to continue engaging Iran for a diplomatic solution in Yemen

Pakistan needs to stay clear of this conflict the people and parliament have given their verdict, UAE and Saudia should respect that.

If Army goes against the wishes of parliament and the people then treason charges should be brought forward, we will not let our boys die for someone else's interest.

We should do what is good for us we need very strong military and economic pact or partnership with Gcc its good for military and good for pakistan .Govt should come out and clear his position that what arabs r asking funny thing is all pakistani diplomats and General hide somewhere and r in mum mode flip flop flip flop not gonna work .

Its always give and take we help them we will get all balochs

If you just gave the rights to the Baluchis for their resources you won't need to get them.

It is obvious that we don't have good diplomatic skills, Government and Parliament despite they claim that they are experienced but the way they deal with this matter they all seem similar to inexperienced PTI. we are losing some very close allies, and not just that but allowing another country to drowned into darkness. how we can be a mediator when we don't have any influence over pro-hadi yemeni tribes or over Houthis . we just can't resolve our own multiple diplomatic issues then how can we resolve an issue which is beyond our influence.

UAE is not alone , Its Gulf and Arab nation will stand behind them and you don't say that Pakistanis will stand united, that war will be disastrous for us. same with Iran it have large number state and non state allies , all are loyal to Iranian supreme leader so if pakistan stand against iran then even we will observe internal backlash. so going against both sides we will found ourselves in a self destructing mode.

Does it solve Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Sudan, Yemen, and next crisis?

Nothing.

That's what Pakistan has come down to now? REALLY?!
First Karzai and now F'in UAE! What's next, The Houthis?
Pakistan's ought to minimize it's reliance on GCC. Should further strengthen it's ties with the likes of Turkey and China.
As for these 'warnings', personally I don't take them seriously especially when they're coming from the Arabs.

Erdogan just called Nawaz Sharif, agreed to continue engaging Iran for a diplomatic solution in Yemen

Kata kalaami maaf ! lekin

1. Pakistan is not Turkey.UAE has threatened Pakistan not Turkey because Turkey is an emerging economy and Pakistan is no where near to that (at least now). Turkey can afford the neutrality but Pakistan can not.

2. Turkey can not replace place of Gulf countries in Pakistani politics,economy and people to people connection.

3. Gulf countries are cash surplus countries where as both Pakistan and turkey are seeking Investment.

In essence: Pakistan will have to send forces and process would start soon.

"Arab security — from Libya to Yemen — is the responsibility of none but Arab countries,” UAE’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Dr Anwar Mohammed Gargash said.

Didn't this idiot know that......
How many troops have the Arabs sent to Pakistan to fight Pakistan's war......ever...!!!

Exactly bahriyeli :)

It's always Turkey/Pakistan's call if sth goes crazy in the Gulf. Thank God they started realizing that big reality.

This is great news, you may take it lightly, but I won't. The region is shifting slowly, alliances are not changing, but priorities are.

Erdogan was all about bashing Iran and supporting Saudis days ago, but after his 1 day visit to Tehran, his tone completely changed. I see Iran's FM behind this political approach, he is the mastermind behind Iran's new diplomacy in region and world, that's why he is the favorite man in Iran these days, even more popular than Rouhani himself. In recent Iranian new year poll, Zarif ranked 1st in Iran's favorite person of the year.

alalam_635233305761217112_25f_4x3.jpg

The Emiratis can start by retaking : Greater and Lesser Tunbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Pakistan is far away.
They have never owned those Iranian islands to 'retake' them now. They have belonged to Iran for thousands of years, when the name Arab was barely mentioned in history books, let alone 40 year old UAE.

I'd love them to try though.

I think instead of playing on the back foot which we already did we should go on the offensive. Only a naive would have thought we will end up denying Saudi request. It was only a matter of time that we agree to Saudi request and send troops. Pakistanis are correct in avoiding getting pulled in a new conflict but unfortunately we are stuck between hard place and a rock. Either the entire nation prepares itself to support the individuals who will be returning home from GCC or accept the "request" and send the troops. If we had agreed right away we could have dictated our terms and made few demands but as the situation continues to develop we are loosing our grounds and in the end might not be able to dictate the terms of our troops deployment. I don't support us getting involved in a conflict that could turn into another Iraq but the blow back from denying the troops would have a major effect on our economy.

Hi you guys are going to find out that Nawaz alReady had promised military to saudi arabia and uae Before checking with its military.

That is why they are pissed off.

The National Assembly's resolution on Yemen conflict, to be honest, is more than fair. It's pro Saudi. Not sure what these pedophiles are on about. Pakistan must firmly reply. Perhaps terminate or at least halt a UAE aid project.

Back
Top Bottom