What's new

Arabs slam Pak stand on Yemen and Call on Pakistani Parliament to Fall in Line

@Daneshmand

You already experienced a famine in the 1920's that killed 40% of your entire population.

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

مرکز اسناد انقلاب اسلامی - Exploring Great Britain’s role in Great Famine in Iran during World War part 1

Are you joking or what?:lol:

Iran is overpopulated, your agricultural techniques are insufficient and ancient, your few remaining lakes are drying out, your climate is getting warmer and more dry etc. You don't live in Congo but Iran. One of the driest countries on the planet.

Well, that was because of the World War. The British engineered a famine in Iran just like they had done in Bangladesh. Not a good comparison.

But you guys are in real trouble. See this again:

"
Don't worry about Iran.

Iran is self sufficient in food production.

Worry about yourself. You guys had some underground fossil water and used it up to manage a fake agriculture sector for a few years. But those underground fossil water reservoirs were not renewable and are drying up. Fast. After that, you guys will have two choices: Import or using Mammoth nuclear powered water desalination projects to make water for agriculture.

Since you guys do not have any nuclear technology and can not make your own nuclear fuel, import is the only option left. For a population that has grown way above what the land and its natural resources can actually sustain.

If ever you are sanctioned, or oil runs out or for whatever reason you lose the oil income (eg a breakthrough in fusion technology), then your situation will be worse than the infamous Ethiopian famine.

GR_PR_SaudiHarvest.png

Many middleeast countries use sea water to use .israel jorden r good eaxmple and there is no difference in tast and as good as fresh water .iran import wheat use to from ukraine now from pak after new sanctions rice too they depand alot on outside .

I guess you have trouble understanding what is happening here. Desalination requires alot of energy. It can be done for small scale agriculture, and drinking water but not for agriculture to feed the whole population. For that you need nuclear powered desalination which Arabs do not have.

Iran imports food, and exports as well. The net effect is Iran being self sufficient in food production. For instance, Iran exports saffron, almonds and pistachio which have higher value on international markets. Iran can easy convert those lands and produce wheat on them, instead of importing wheat but economically it is more profitable to export pistachio and import wheat. I am talking about whether a nation can weather through a calamity without starving to death. Iran can. Saudi Arabia can not.

Well, as much as we disagree with the reaction of certain Arab Sheikhs and their provocative statements i don't think we should use this as an opportunity to poke fun at Arab people.

Most Arabs i have met here in America tend to be very intelligent, hard working, and successful people.

Unfortuantely it has become a pastime to provoke Arabs on PDF of late. Based on 1-2 statements of some old "diplomats" or government employees. That all it takes. For all the crying about everyone hating South Asians, not respecting them etc. then South Asians won't find a people that is more friendly on average towards them than Arabs. If anyone claims otherwise I would like to know one thing or two.

Then you have Farsis like @Daneshmand whose sole purpose on PDF is to obsess about KSA and the 450 million or so Arabs. You can see it for yourself. He is even posting the same nonsense twice in a row thinking that anyone bothers to read nonsense two times in a row.

Unfortuantely it has become a pastime to provoke Arabs on PDF of late. Based on 1-2 statements of some old "diplomats" or government employees. That all it takes. For all the crying about everyone hating South Asians, not respecting them etc. then South Asians won't find a people that is more friendly on average towards them than Arabs. If anyone claims otherwise I would like to know one thing or two.

Then you have Farsis like @Daneshmand whose sole purpose on PDf is to obsess about KSA and the 450 million or so Arabs. You can see it for yourself. He is even written the same nonsense twice in a row thinking that anyone bothers to read nonsense two times in a row.

It is not about obsession. It is about reality.

I personally know that the fresh vegetables for Dubai and Abudabhi used to be imported from Pakistan via daily flights.

So there you go.

You guys will go hungry if something like a serious war or calamity happens.

This is what I am pointing out.

You are giving Iran too much weight don't you think? and what made you so sure that Saudi Arabia is going to response to Pakistan, Iran or Turkey? It has been two weeks since the airstrikes started and soon we might see troops on the ground while Iran is only shouting like a little kid. Do you think Saudi Arabia will listen to every Tom, Dick and Harry when it comes to its national security? Saudi Arabia will basically give the middle finger to anyone that think a room is there for negotiation/peace talks whatever you wanna call it. Neither Iran, nor Pakistan or Turkey can play the nice guy so please tell Mr Nawaz Sharif to save his energy. The Houthi has no future in Yemen neither the ex president Saleh a goal Saudi Arabia has put and soon will accomplish.

What makes you think KSA is out of the loop here?

It is not about obsession. It is about reality.

I personally know that the fresh vegetables for Dubai and Abudabhi used to be imported from Pakistan via daily flights.

So there you go.

You guys will go hungry if something like a serious war or calamity happens.

This is what I am pointing out.

The agricultural sector of the Arabian Peninsula is more advanced and bigger than that of Iran.

You already experienced a famine less than 100 years ago that killed 40% of your population. KSA has never experienced anything alike. Arabia is the land of coffee and dozens of other tropical fruits that cannot even grow in Iran and KSA has agricultural areas the size of countries. They can even be seen from space. Not only that KSA has invested in agricultural land abroad too. Iran is in a much worse position.

Yes every sick person denies that they are sick.

Well, that was because of the World War. The British engineered a famine in Iran just like they had done in Bangladesh. Not a good comparison.

But you guys are in real trouble. See this again:

"
Don't worry about Iran.

Iran is self sufficient in food production.

Worry about yourself. You guys had some underground fossil water and used it up to manage a fake agriculture sector for a few years. But those underground fossil water reservoirs were not renewable and are drying up. Fast. After that, you guys will have two choices: Import or using Mammoth nuclear powered water desalination projects to make water for agriculture.

Since you guys do not have any nuclear technology and can not make your own nuclear fuel, import is the only option left. For a population that has grown way above what the land and its natural resources can actually sustain.

If ever you are sanctioned, or oil runs out or for whatever reason you lose the oil income (eg a breakthrough in fusion technology), then your situation will be worse than the infamous Ethiopian famine.

GR_PR_SaudiHarvest.png

I guess you have trouble understanding what is happening here. Desalination requires alot of energy. It can be done for small scale agriculture, and drinking water but not for agriculture to feed the whole population. For that you need nuclear powered desalination which Arabs do not have.

Iran imports food, and exports as well. The net effect is Iran being self sufficient in food production. For instance, Iran exports saffron, almonds and pistachio which have higher value on international markets. Iran can easy convert those lands and produce wheat on them, instead of importing wheat but economically it is more profitable to export pistachio and import wheat. I am talking about whether a nation can weather through a calamity without starving to death. Iran can. Saudi Arabia can not.
Dear danish almond and pistashu r not daily food basic food is wheat and rice or call it bread and rice i know most pistashu grow in rafsanjan area .plus when u money and resources things r possible israel use sea water to agriculture too and theior fruits r very tastey and sweet .reason all things done by science .saudia have money they use sea water for use even pakistan thinking to use sea water for karachi .i know its expensive but it is one time investment plus u need water .

Dear danish almond and pistashu r not daily food basic food is wheat and rice or call it bread and rice i know most pistashu grow in rafsanjan area .plus when u money and resources things r possible israel use sea water to agriculture too and theior fruits r very tastey and sweet .reason all things done by science .saudia have money they use sea water for use even pakistan thinking to use sea water for karachi .i know its expensive but it is one time investment plus u need water .

Well, again you did not understand. Maybe you have comprehension problem. If ever the situation becomes so bad, Iran can always cut down the pistachio trees and harvest wheat. No need to go hungry. Can Saudi Arabia do that?

The agricultural sector of the Arabian Peninsula is more advanced and bigger than that of Iran.

How much food you produced last year?

Well, again you did not understand. Maybe you have comprehension problem. If ever the situation becomes so bad, Iran can always cut down the pistachio trees and harvest wheat. No need to go hungry. Can Saudi Arabia do that?

Listen kid, KSA was completely self-sufficient in terms of wheat production. Just from the Al-Qassim Province alone. What the wise leaders of KSA found out though was that it's not sufficient on the long run to waste so much water on wheat production within KSA when you can import rice cheaply from Pakistan, India, Vietnam or India and safe the water for something else. The situation is the exact same in Iran. It's not forceable on the long run. You have 80 million people to feed. KSA over 2 times less.

Anyway "discussing" with you is like discussing with a door. A one-way communication. I am not interested in that and short your complexes out somewhere else. Not interested in your constant obsession.

LOL at comparing harvesting pistachios with rice.:lol: Do you even know the basics of rice harvesting compared to pistachio harvest?

Let me give you a hint. It's like comparing date production with qat plantations. The former needs little water while the later needs a hell lot. More than even rice.

Now will you stop bothering me with your idiotic posts constantly in several threads? PLEAEEESE.

Last edited:
Moderators should in particular stop indulging in this type of behavior. There are plenty of negative things about Pakistanis and other South Asians which are far worse than cheating on exams and bribing students at universities but stuff like this should be avoided as it only shows the immaturity level of some people.

Looks like posturing is the order of the day. Is Pakistan going to blink? While Sharif family owes a lot to Saudis, Zardari is obliged to abide by UAE. Ultimately personal obligations of Pak leaders will outweigh national interest.

Looks like posturing is the order of the day. Is Pakistan going to blink? While Sharif family owes a lot to Saudis, Zardari is obliged to abide by UAE. Ultimately personal obligations of Pak leaders will outweigh national interest.

You are forgetting that they have been immensely weakened politically. Imran Khan will be breathing down their throat with a 100 day long Dharna if they screw this one up.

What has 1 UAE ministers ramblings on Twitter to do with KSA once again? Do you know KSA's opinion on Pakistan's decision?

Ok, I thought so! Carry on!

UAE warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen

What is going to be this "heavy price" in economic terms?
Any speculations on this?

How much food you produced last year?
Daneshmand baba vel kon in martike ro... Arabe dige... che entezari dari... mige soosmar khoraye sahraye arab az Iran too keshavarzi ham sartare!! in baba...ghat zade...man chand bar bahash bahs kardam didam inam mesle baghie arabhast... aghle dorosti nadaran... mesle aghabmoondeye mahaleye ma fekr mikonan... tosieh mikonam az technic are hagh ba toe...bar shakkakesh la,anat estefade kon... akharesh vali dar parde begoo bebakhshid Arab khetab kardamet... boro bekhab javoon... in araba agar dorost shodani boodan ke arab nemishodan...payambar natoonest inaro dorost kone...ma mitoonim?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom