What's new

Arab cadets graduate from Pakistan Military Academy Kakul

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname

October 12, 2019

ISLAMABAD: Cadets from Saudi Arabia, Palestine and Bahrain were among the graduating class of cadets at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul in the garrison city of Abbottabad in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Saturday. The ceremony, which involves a passing out parade, was attended by Chief of Air Staff, Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, as chief guest.

Awards were given to distinguished cadets, with the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Overseas Gold Medal awarded to Under Officer Al Bazour from Palestine.

Addressing members of the passing out parade, the air chief congratulated graduating cadets and their parents on the successful completion of training and the cadets’ commission into service. He said the Pakistan armed forces took great pride in its sacrifices against militancy and bringing peace and normalcy to the country. He also told cadets to uphold the expectations of the country, by following the highest standards of professional excellence and personal conduct.

Earlier this month, Lt. Gen. Fahad Bin Abdullah Mohammad Al-Motair, Commander of the Royal Saudi Land Forces, visited PMA Kakul and met with Saudi cadets undergoing their training program.

The armed forces of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have historically strong ties, with defense cooperation and coordination between them in various areas, including their navies and armies.

Earlier this year, the two countries conducted a joint military exercise called Kaseh 2 in northwestern Pakistan. The drills were aimed at enhancing the efficiency of engineers in unconventional warfare in both countries.

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1567966/pakistan

EGyWyc-WoAIHKeV.jpg

EGyWxoDXkAAdfkg.jpg

EGyWyPDWwAA0I2N.jpg

We should expand this military to military cooperation further and these countries should be allowed to send more cadets and if we have to increase the facilities to accommodate extra cadets, we should do it.

Arabs have generally been very pro-india... Pakistanis are happy being used as mercenaries.
Didn't modi get highest civilian award from palestine ?

What is more shameful and hurting is the fact that they have turned their eyes blind and aren't ready to accept this reality.

Arabs have generally been very pro-india... Pakistanis are happy being used as mercenaries.
Didn't modi get highest civilian award from palestine ?

Why are they so pro-India historically? I was sure it was generally a hangover from the days of Congress ‘secular and flowery’ India, but Modi seems to have run rings around the UAE & Saudi families in particular.

Why are they so pro-India historically? I was sure it was generally a hangover from the days of Congress ‘secular and flowery’ India, but Modi seems to have run rings around the UAE & Saudi families in particular.

"The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me."

https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/33/62

"The Hour shall not be established until tribes of my Ummah unite with the idolaters, and until they worship idols. And indeed there shall be thirty imposters in my Ummah,each of them claiming that he is a Prophet. And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me."

https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/33/62

That hadith basically saying sections of Muslim community (Arabs) ally with Idol worshipers and take on those Idols and worship them as well?

That's really messed up, if it really comes down to that.

My dad always told me if a people go astray azab (punishment) is sent by God in form of another people taking the mantle of religion and following it properly. How it went from Arabs to Ottoman and then to South Asian - I believe their is a lecture by Dr Israr Ahmed saying their will be a great punishment on the Arabs towards end of time(s).

October 12, 2019

ISLAMABAD: Cadets from Saudi Arabia, Palestine and Bahrain were among the graduating class of cadets at the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul in the garrison city of Abbottabad in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Saturday. The ceremony, which involves a passing out parade, was attended by Chief of Air Staff, Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, as chief guest.

Awards were given to distinguished cadets, with the Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee Overseas Gold Medal awarded to Under Officer Al Bazour from Palestine.

Addressing members of the passing out parade, the air chief congratulated graduating cadets and their parents on the successful completion of training and the cadets’ commission into service. He said the Pakistan armed forces took great pride in its sacrifices against militancy and bringing peace and normalcy to the country. He also told cadets to uphold the expectations of the country, by following the highest standards of professional excellence and personal conduct.

Earlier this month, Lt. Gen. Fahad Bin Abdullah Mohammad Al-Motair, Commander of the Royal Saudi Land Forces, visited PMA Kakul and met with Saudi cadets undergoing their training program.

The armed forces of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have historically strong ties, with defense cooperation and coordination between them in various areas, including their navies and armies.

Earlier this year, the two countries conducted a joint military exercise called Kaseh 2 in northwestern Pakistan. The drills were aimed at enhancing the efficiency of engineers in unconventional warfare in both countries.

https://www.arabnews.pk/node/1567966/pakistan

Nothing to see here. Move along just prepping up our manchurian candidates for the 2030 coups in the middle east.

On a serious note, A senior officer who was on training with officers from KSA in US did not have good words for them.

I hope the new lot being trained here is better.

Nothing to see here. Move along just prepping up our manchurian candidates for the 2030 coups in the middle east.

What did the officer say?
On a serious note, A senior officer who was on training with officers from KSA in US did not have good words for them.

I hope the new lot being trained here is better.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom