What's new

Apple iPhone 5 Launched :)

Its OK nothing much to shout about,,
I am not impressed with it, I am satisfied with my iphone 4s..
My sis was looking for this one, but would probably wait for another better one..

Exactly.. This has nothing new.. it got just wider and thinner and even design is not changed. I was thinking to upgrade from iPhone 4S to iPhone 5 but not now. I am happy with 4s As well.

I'll pass, waiting for this :P

A2pxBbLCcAA49l4.jpg

ANdroid should have patented 4" screens, who know, dumb yank judges might have fallen for it!

Btw, inb4 isheep orgasm

Android should also have patented slimness!

You are implying that all Indian/Pakistanis are too poor to afford an iphone?

Fond of twisting words?!

Or maybe you lost your funny bone and think everything from an Asian is an insult or worth mocking?

The only reason I stick to Iphones is their simplicity in modding... as opposed to an Android Homebrew.. the Iphone can be customized easily.
Moreover.. it works with this in my car.. something no Android offers yet.

And Ive modded even that.. to make it use navigation in Pakistan.. along with playing games on the screen.
All without ever picking up my iphone from the cradle..
So till android comes up with that.. sorry.. Ill stick to the iphone.

Last edited by a moderator:

That is pretty messed up, but I still can't see that Apple as a corporation is racist. The actions of one employee can't be used to say a whole corporation is racist. With that being said, I still think Apple has some serious morality issues given their history of using unfair labor practices, unscrupulous lawsuits, stealing ideas as their own, etc.

Fond of twisting words?!

Or maybe you lost your funny bone and think everything from an Asian is an insult or worth mocking?

I'm not "implying" anything. Hence the question mark I wrote, but you would know that, wouldn't you?

Back
Top Bottom