What's new

Appeal to write a letter to Hina Blauch to further the discussion on Afghans and Afghanistan

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Armstrong, @BATMAN, @M.Haris, @Commander T, @FaujHistorian, @Major Sam, @Areesh, @RescueRanger, @nangyale

I think Pakistani members should write letters to Pakistani intellectuals and media persons to raise the Afghan issue at the national level.

Here is a letter I wrote to Hina Blauch who recently penned the article for Dawn titled: "Afghans and Pakistanis; friends turned foes?"

I wrote to her e-mail address hinabaloch@gmail.com this letter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Blauch,

I read your article on Dawn titled: "Afghans and Pakistanis; friends turned foes" with great interest.

I feel you have done great justice to the topic, especially by weaving, in your narrative, both empirical evidence and anecdotal accounts.

Further, I think, you, as an intellectual are well poised to seed this discussion, on the Afghan topic at the national level.

I think it is the need of the hour that the Afghan topic, gets its fair share of the national cognitive capital. Pakistanis need to debate and decide on how they are going to deal with Afghans and Afghanistan.

I would appeal to you to lobby your colleagues in academia and the media to further this discussion.

Once again thank your for your scholarship on the subject.

Pakistani342

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel the Afghan issue is an important national issue for Pakistanis, please write to her.

Thanks.

Merg-bar-ANA aka drug lords, child kidnappers, pimps, etc. etc.
Zindabad Paksarzamin, Sai-e-Khudaia Zuljalal.

@Armstrong, @BATMAN, @M.Haris, @Commander T, @FaujHistorian, @Major Sam, @Areesh, @RescueRanger, @nangyale

I think Pakistani members should write letters to Pakistani intellectuals and media persons to raise the Afghan issue at the national level.

Here is a letter I wrote to Hina Blauch who recently penned the article for Dawn titled: "Afghans and Pakistanis; friends turned foes?"

I wrote to her e-mail address hinabaloch@gmail.com this letter:

Ms. Blauch,

I read your article on Dawn titled: "Afghans and Pakistanis; friends turned foes" with great interest.

I feel you have done great justice to the topic, especially by weaving, in your narrative, both empirical evidence and anecdotal accounts.

Further, I think, you, as an intellectual are well poised to seed this discussion, on the Afghan topic at the national level.

I think it is the need of the hour that the Afghan topic, gets its fair share of the national cognitive capital. Pakistanis need to debate and decide on how they are going to deal with Afghans and Afghanistan.

I would appeal to you to lobby your colleagues in academia and the media to further this discussion.

Once again thank your for your scholarship on the subject.

Pakistani342

If you feel the Afghan issue is an important national issue for Pakistanis, please write to her.

Thanks.
100% agree:tup: first time saw, somebody done something practical , well done bro

100% agree:tup: first time saw, somebody done something practical , well done bro

Many thanks @Commander T ,

Could I ask two things of you:

1. Could you please lobby other members of this forum who would want to participate in this messaging campaign.
2. Could you please write a letter to Hina, numbers matter.

I have been compiling a list of Pakistani journalists and media persons -- over the next few months we can turn this into an online campaign where lobby the intelligentsia to raise this issue.

Thanks.

Many thanks @Commander T ,

Could I ask two things of you:

1. Could you please lobby other members of this forum who would want to participate in this messaging campaign.
2. Could you please write a letter to Hina, numbers matter.

I have been compiling a list of Pakistani journalists and media persons -- over the next few months we can turn this into an online campaign where lobby the intelligentsia to raise this issue.

Thanks.
yup, sure.... i will be more then happy to do that ..... everything for peace and prosperity:pakistan:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom