What's new

Apocalypse in Uttarakhand

The tears were of sorrow & Joy! Sorrow for the lose of life & joy for the great deeds done by our Army Forces!!!
images
bye :(

I'm 24/7 connected to Internet. You can write an e-mail to me any time. :lol:

Next time you change your email id ,do not post like remove the star symbol from the previous Id and add the word "cake" translated in russian to the old Id and also add "barbeque" translated in Punjabi written in english ......etc...etc.....:D

Just send a mail to all your old contacts ...... :D

Next time you change your email id ,do not post like remove the star symbol from the previous Id and add the word "cake" translated in russian to the old Id and also add "barbeque" translated in Punjabi written in english ......etc...etc.....:D

Just send a mail to all your old contacts ...... :D

This is for the 1st time in my lifetime, I had to delete my email ID. A dimwit challenged me that he'll to find on Facebook, I tried help that Moron and gave hints. Lesson learnt, one should not try to help idiots. :omghaha:

This is for the 1st time in my lifetime, I had to delete my email ID. A dimwit challenged me that he'll to find on Facebook, I tried help that Moron and gave hints. Lesson learnt, one should not try to help idiots. :omghaha:

o_O ............ :wacko: ............... :blink: ........... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

I am just joking ...... :azn:

I am talking about the time you have changed your email id and told couple of guys here how to get your id ........ and then ............. you thought some thing :flood: and responded like :sick: .......... and I already told you do have good brains ......... :drag:

poka ........ :whistle:

The tears were of sorrow & Joy! Sorrow for the lose of life & joy for the great deeds done by our Army Forces!!!
images
Indeed, but to be fair it was a joint effort by the armed forces (ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE) and NDRF/local police not to mention a few select civilians- they are all deserving of respect and gratitude.

@Parul

a vid I had made at the time:

Don't :cry::cry: for this one :(

o_O ............ :wacko: ............... :blink: ........... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

I am just joking ...... :azn:

I am talking about the time you have changed your email id and told couple of guys here how to get your id ........ and then ............. you thought some thing :flood: and responded like :sick: .......... and I already told you do have good brains ......... :drag:

poka ........ :whistle:

Poka!

Indeed, but to be fair it was a joint effort by the armed forces (ARMY/NAVY/AIR FORCE) and NDRF/local police not to mention a few select civilians- they are all deserving of respect and gratitude.

@Parul

a vid I had made at the time:

Don't :cry::cry: for this one :(

I knew you are going to mention that. That is why I mentioned Army Forces, not army & indeed other people also played their part too. :)

It's nice & I didn't cry this time around. :enjoy: :cray:

I think you missed a smiley there ........ :eek:

Was too lazy to use it.

I knew you are going to mention that. That is why I mentioned Army Forces, not army & indeed other people also played their part too. :)

It's nice & I didn't cry this time around. :enjoy: :cray:
Was too lazy to use it.

....... ...... yawn ..... me too lazy to type a reply ......:lazy2:

@Abingdonboy I need to ask something about Uploading photos on YouTube Videos. I'l message you on YT & do guide me there. :)

Not to be pedantic or anything ma'am but the word would be "armed" forces-not army forces :ashamed:

Replying from Phone, so bare the Typo errors. Moreover, my English isn't up to the mark. Try & understand the emotions & feelings attached to it. :D

Back
Top Bottom