What's new

APML Karachi Jalsa - 8th January

GENERAL MUSHARRAF to arrive in Pakistan between 27-30 January, 2012 in KARACHI!!

APML ZINDABAD!

SABSE PEHLE PAKISTAN!!!!

Gen. Musharraf Interview on Samaa tune in..

EDIT: it's over now.

if he didinot do it two things than he will have a future in politics..one handle lal masjid in a gud way.second he didnot give us NRO

if he didinot do it two things than he will have a future in politics..one handle lal masjid in a gud way.

He gave them 6 months to settle down but they chose to burn government buildings, kidnapped people, terrorized surrounding areas, killed police rangers and god knows what. He had no choice and he did the right thing.

second he didnot give us NRO

I have already answered about this. NRO, was his mistake he accepts it but that did not elect PPP and PML-N. However, following his resignation NRO became irrrelevant.

He is Coward general, have no decision power..

I don't know why people go to his Jalsa ...

I have already answered about this. NRO, was his mistake he accepts it but that did not elect PPP and PML-N. However, following his resignation NRO became irrrelevant.[/QUOTE] that is lame excuse we r suffering since last 4 year bcz of his foolish decision abt NRO

I have already answered about this. NRO, was his mistake he accepts it but that did not elect PPP and PML-N. However, following his resignation NRO became irrrelevant.that is lame excuse we r suffering since last 4 year bcz of his foolish decision abt NRO

The key point here is: NRO did not elect PPP and PML-N into office.

that is lame excuse we r suffering since last 4 year bcz of his foolish decision abt NRO
Dude you know, His intention was Positive. Pakistan was at peak at war at this time. He lost popularity in his party for NRO. This was to keep country united at this time. If his intention was to get seat, He was in better position to keep PPP, NS away from country.

the key point here is: NRO allow zardari to president of pakistan
At the same time you should also blame on Musharraf who has done "Free, Fair ,Transparent and Peaceful" Election ,While Nation voted for PPP, PMLN,ANP. This is bases for President zardari. All credit goes to voters of Pakistan

No sir. He became President of Pakistan by default without any opposition by the parliament sir jee. Who elected in PML-N and PPP to the Parliament? Musharraf? no.
dude u r trying to say he is so innocent he did deal with nawaz and allow him to go saudia ,.and make a deal with zardari(NRO) which allow him to b a president ..there is no shame in accepting the faliure..

Was it Musharraf who was jumping with joy and shouting shallow slogans when BB and NS returned? Nope! the fact of the matter is we allowed them to get power not Musharraf
no we dont allow them..they r mafia who have a lot of bogus votes and mushraf know every thing its his default to allow such natorious ppl for running the election campain..that is why he make a NRO deal accept the reality

no we dont allow them..they r mafia who have a lot of bogus votes and mushraf know every thing its his default to allow such natorious ppl for running the election campain..that is why he make a NRO deal accept the reality

Wow, let me get this straight you're saying Musharraf rigged votes to let his party lose? come on dude. That's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom