What's new

Anyone see Tron : Legacy yet?

Water Car Engineer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
If you haven't seen Tron Legacy, you really should. This movie blow me away!

Take your friends, family, or your girl out to see this on the holidays. It was awesome!

You will be surprise like I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the special effects were great. Some of the action sequences were awesome. But the movie itself was pretty dry and boring.

Did you get a chance to watch Black swan?

I guess everyone has their opinion, I guess I am too much of a fan boy lol.

How is black swan?

I really dont like Natalie Portman..

I guess everyone has their opinion, I guess I am too much of a fan boy lol.

How is black swan?

I really dont like Natalie Portman..

Its just my opinion.. The movie is very successful here.
BTW, post production and some of the effects of the movie were done in Prana studios , Mumbai.

Black swan is AMAZING! Its a creepy ,twisted movie with powerful visuals.

It is one of the worst hollywood productions. There are so many holes and inconsistencies in this movie that scene after scene it is totally absurd. So many things are just glossed over. The "Tron" character in the movie actually has a very minor role to play!

The story was probably conceived many decades ago when people's view of the digital world was vastly different. This movie is probably for 10-year olds. It has third-rate actors doing the most absurd things.

Jeff Bridges is NOT third rate..
the movie however..does seem like a display of dazzling ideas and computer fantasy.. without a flowing story..
Just a Hodgepodge of things..

I still love the idea of the Desk touchscreen input..and the whole transparency thing going on all over the place.

i avoided the movie,my friends told,it sucks,though now i regret it

anyway i planning to watch Tourist

watched The Tourist & Unstoppable .. Tourist is pretty average movie but unstoppable is good movie

Back
Top Bottom