What's new

Anybody seeing Aamir khan's Satyameva jayate program?

Heart-wrenching stories indeed .... very touched ... hats off to Aamir once more ...

i loved the fact he brought our this topic . its something which people need to be aware about. loved today episode.

Hats off to the Satyameva Jayate team for putting on a great show and backing up the issue of this episode with facts and figures..

and Aamir U Rock!!!!!

Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan, Rajasthan CM vow to fight female foeticide

Jaipur: Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan on Wednesday met Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot over the issue of female foeticide, raised in the first episode of his television show 'Satyamev Jayate'.
Addressing mediapersons after the meeting, Gehlot said that he had called an emergency meeting to discuss the issue after hearing about the episode.
"Aamir's programme has created an environment against female foeticide…I congratulate Aamir for finding time out of his busy Bollywood career to take up such a serious issue," said Gehlot.
aamirnewstaya.jpg

He further said that the programme, Satyamev Jayate, would have greater impact, adding that the issue was worth taking up.
Referring to the meeting with the Rajasthan Chief Minister, Aamir said that he had asked him to take action against the people involved in the crime.
He said, "I have requested the Chief Minister to take action against the people who were shown in my programme through sting operation."
When asked if he had turned an activist, the actor said that he was just an entertainer who wanted to highlight different issues through entertainment.
"I knew that this would touch people's heart and would have reactions," said Aamir.
He further said, "I am an entertainer and through entertainment, I will highlight 13 issues in my programme."
In response to a question, the actor said that change could be brought in a day, adding, "it is the individual who has to change his perception".
Satyamev Jayate: Aamir Khan, Rajasthan CM vow to fight female foeticide - India News - IBNLive

Interesting turn of events Indeed.. Will the Rajasthan govt really take action?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom