What's new

Anybody seeing Aamir khan's Satyameva jayate program?

I saw today and the issue was Female foeticide and Aamir Khan has done good job

Oi, someone send me the number where i'm supposed to send SMS, missed that.
I sent 10 "Yes" :D..
Awesome show,gets aside from the usual and meaningless 'reality shows'.Amir deserves respect for opting for such a show as his debut on TV.

Whether the show is a hit or a flop doesn't matter. We should thank Aamir for bringing out a show that can bring social changes in our country. Hats off Aamir.

P:S: Can anyone give me the number where I can message ?I missed that at the end of the show?.

Edit: Got the number! :)

To know if we want Rajasthan government to set up a fast track court to process female foeticide cases

Well in that case, we need such courts in all states of india....
As one women Parveen khan said" If committing torture is a crime, bearing that torture is also a crime"
Many cases dont come to news or courts at all...

I think we can now look forward to the next prog on next sunday...
We can continue discussing in this thread every sunday...

Hats off to Aamir Khan. Showing mirror to so called superpower. Finally the show which gives just more than entertainment. My respect for Aamir has been grown in leaps and bounds. As he said in the end of the show still there are some light of rays in country in all this chaos. people like Aamir Khan are one of them. The show is interesting blend of intellectualism, burning issues and brilliance.Hats off again.

Watched it, I know there will be cynics crying it won't make any difference etc., but I think a TV show alone can't bring about any change to the society, what it can do is to spread awareness and that objective has been achieved to a large extent, almost all the trending topics are about this show today. Hats off to Aamir for using his star power for an important social cause like this, the twitter generation won't watch a TV show like this otherwise. A great initiative indeed.

The number is
Send a "Y" to it!

Thanks........

Watched it, I know there will be cynics crying it won't make any difference etc., but I think a TV show alone can't bring about any change to the society, what it can do is to spread awareness and that objective has been achieved to a large extent, almost all the trending topics are about this show today. Hats off to Aamir for using his star power for an important social cause like this, the twitter generation won't watch a TV show like this otherwise. A great initiative indeed.

Aamir rocks....this program is game changer

Back
Top Bottom