What's new

Any patch you want let me know. MK

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Dear members please paste what badges of PAF , Army, NAVY do you want and how many. They will be made in 3 weeks.
The guy is charging me 10$ for the badge which can stick to your jacket and 20$ for the badge on the cap. Cap is Black.

I am getting about 50 of them made for my own purpose so if any one is interested please start down loading the photos I will get in-touch with you and fix something with the mod you can send them the money they will send it to the maker.
STYLE and DESIGN you choose he can make it.I got the MighMark , JF-17, F-16 B-52 and 14 SQD made just to see the quality of the work they were better than the pilots who were wearing them. The maker is using gold threads to make them and the quality is outstanding.

MK

Dear members please paste what badges of PAF , Army, NAVY do you want and how many. They will be made in 3 weeks.
The guy is charging me 10$ for the badge which can stick to your jacket and 20$ for the badge on the cap. Cap is Black.

I am getting about 50 of them made for my own purpose so if any one is interested please start down loading the photos I will get in-touch with you and fix something with the mod you can send them the money they will send it to the maker.
STYLE and DESIGN you choose he can make it.I got the MighMark , JF-17, F-16 B-52 and 14 SQD made just to see the quality of the work they were better than the pilots who were wearing them. The maker is using gold threads to make them and the quality is outstanding.

MK

Is it OK for civilians to wear such military patches currently in use by AF squadrons?

i wonder if it is allowed^
But as this has been posted by Sir MK i think civilians can.. and i would love to have one please let us the know the procedure of payment.

I would love to have this Patch of PAF multi Role NO 11 Sqdn.
Exactly like this:

11Sqn%20Patch-02.jpg

And Also the Official F 16 Fighting Falcon Patch:

FF16-offical%20patch.jpg

+ can you request that guy if they can make shoulder patch of f 16 like this one:

Mirage-V%20Shoulder%20patch.jpg

I am pleased to introduce my self as manusfacturer and suppliers of quality embroidery army badges, we have inhouse facility to produce any kind of badge/patch according to your needs and requirements. my contact numbers are as follows :
0300-6171120, 0321-7131901, 052-3252512

Back
Top Bottom