What's new

Any one Saw Million People in March!

All I know is that I don't want a corrupt person to be my Prime Minister. The very same person whose party went to Supreme Court and beat up the chief justice, the very same party which went to long march and no one was blocking the whole country, the very same party which changed the constitution so that their leader King Nawaz who already has become PM two times can become a PM again, the same party whose own member told the world that our MPAs are taking commision at the start of every project, the very same party whose leader is one of Pakistan's richest man yet pays tax that is even less than what my family pays, the very same party that thinks Lahore is the whole Pakistan. So if there are people who still support this guy, please think of the people who have no food, water or electricity at their home and what this PM does is that he brings buses to them.

Some more on Azadi March

From the favorite of defence.pk aka ARY news
16th, 2014 3:47 pm: ISLAMABAD: The government has shown flexibility and has sent a message to Imran Khan that it was ready to accept the constitutional demands of Pakistan Tehreek i Insaf (PTI), ARY News reported on Saturday.
Like I said before Imran will have to say "Mubarik ho, Mubarik ho" on Judicial commission and a parliamentary committee (which has already been formed).

16th, 2014 3:21 pm: ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders to provide food to the participants of Pakistan Tehreek i Insaf's (PTI) sit-in in Islamabad, ARY News reported on Saturday.

Attachments

• BvKL22ICQAANILb.jpg
    BvKL22ICQAANILb.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 32
  • BvKLkrFCAAAzM-5.jpg
    BvKLkrFCAAAzM-5.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
imran khan should stop his nautanki and let nawaz sharif complete his term .
people have given him five years , he should be allowed to implement all the projects and policies he has started .
this habit of doing dharnas and bringing every thing to a standstill will do more damage to pakistan .

imran khan should stop his nautanki and let nawaz sharif complete his term .
people have given him five years , he should be allowed to implement all the projects and policies he has started .
this habit of doing dharnas and bringing every thing to a standstill will do more damage to pakistan .
This is outcome of corruption and rigging in elections. People are getting fed-up.

This is outcome of corruption and rigging in elections. People are getting fed-up.

you will get your chance to vote him out in the next election , right now you must let him complete his term and implement projects he has started .
to solve the energy crisis in your country you need to have atleast a decade of stable governance which can systematically start and finish infrastructure projects .
a corrupt nawaz sharief is a necessary evil for you guys right now .

you will get your chance to vote him out in the next election , right now you must let him complete his term and implement projects he has started .
to solve the energy crisis in your country you need to have atleast a decade of stable governance which can systematically start and finish infrastructure projects .
a corrupt nawaz sharief is a necessary evil for you guys right now .
And how exactly this will be possible if the elections are heavily rigged?

Pakistan is in dire need of systems that are free from political influence and corruption and can perform duties properly with sound rules.

PML(N) cannot solve energy crises of this nation even in 5 years term.

well Qadri followers will follow him , IK will be living happily as Allah has given him respect and love from All over the world ...the one who will suffer is peoples of Pakistan ... keep enjoying two party democrazy , and wait till malala , Bilawal and Maraium nawaz become your PMs

Pakistan is in dire need of systems that are free from political influence and corruption and can perform duties properly with sound rules.

the problem with you guys is that you have had many flip flops between democracy and dictatorship , had you been a stabilized democracy for 60 years continuously then you would have certainly developed a mechanism to check election rigging which is a strong election commission .

Now things can't be changed overnight , you need to give it some time .
pakistan right now desperately needs peace and stability which only NS can provide .

"Heavily rigged"... you say as if he almost won seats in Sindh... or Balochistan or even Punjab for that matter... the man cannot even claim majority in KPK to be proper victorious! He is simply behaving like a child who cannot get his candy and now wants to cry about it! If JI leaves him tomorrow, which they should, then he doesn't even have KPK!

On another note, as you state that PML (N) cannot resolve energy crises in 5 years, then how is PTI claiming that they will solve the problem in their tenure? Lol I mean they don't even have a shadow government let alone any experienced individuals who can solve the energy problem.

I recommend he should just go home and save his face because as things are progressing he will further loose votes in the next elections! He will for sure cry foul again.... !!! Lol

"Heavily rigged"... you say as if he almost won seats in Sindh... or Balochistan or even Punjab for that matter... the man cannot even claim majority in KPK to be proper victorious! He is simply behaving like a child who cannot get his candy and now wants to cry about it! If JI leaves him tomorrow, which they should, then he doesn't even have KPK!
Bro, don't take this wrong, but this is utter nonsense.

PTI have second largest vote-bank in Pakistan after PML(N), legitimate vote-back and not bribed one. Every political party have acknowledged that rigging have taken place, evidences are available.

I do appreciate people for KPK for being least prone to engage in rigging activities during elections, otherwise, an absolutely new political party such as PTI would not have won in this province.

PTI have got lot of votes in Punjab as well, however, PML(N) is butt-hurt about this development because it doesn't wants a new rival in Punjab. PML(N) regards Punjab as its personal property or something.

Of-course, PPPP and MQM will not welcome another rival in Sindh, one regards Karachi as its personal property while the other regards whole Sindh as its personal property.

The ongoing dispute on matters of rigging is not without merit. Is rigging constitutional? So why so much fuss about dhara of PTI?

On another note, as you state that PML (N) cannot resolve energy crises in 5 years, then how is PTI claiming that they will solve the problem in their tenure? Lol I mean they don't even have a shadow government let alone any experienced individuals who can solve the energy problem.
Because PTI is willing to explore all options for production of electricity. Trust me, energy crises of Pakistan can be resolved with a sincere strategy and consideration of variety of options, but then how would corrupt politicians earn commission?

I recommend he should just go home and save his face because as things are progressing he will further loose votes in the next elections! He will for sure cry foul again.... !!! Lol
No.

Great people have vision about betterment of the society and they can give their lives for such a cause. PTI's reaction will push for reforms in electoral process in Pakistan and would be a warning for every political party and even the electorate system itself in the future to refrain from rigging.

Last edited:
Now even ARY has given up on PTI....

Attachments

• ARY.jpg
    ARY.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 35
Bro, don't take this wrong, but this is utter

You been so kind to call me Bro, for that reason I'll listen to your statements even though you accept that the rigging took place in every province... the sheer size of vote bank cannot be establised accurately, beacause it was rigged, right!
Sure..

And KPK ppl are so nice that they selected him! Sure... :) political naivety on its max! KPK gives everyone a chance but remember.. they only give that once! Lol therefore he shouldn't sit and cry foul in islamabad but go back to his province and get a hold of it! Because the way this is progressing inshallah he wont win again!!

God forbid then we will have a bigger baby crying even more. This is the first time he saw face of any parliament and he that too he lost due to his bickerings...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom