What's new

Any muscle car enthusiasts?

tamir

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there are any members that like good old muscle cars?
I have restored a 1968 Mustang Fastback from scratch. Toba Toba..... never will I take on a rust bucket project like this again. Took a whole year to complete. In the process I learned how to do proper body work, welding.... upholstering the interior etc. Learned a lot but would not do it again.
Wanted to paint the car Moss Green Bullitt clone but ended up doing Nightmist blue with Lemans racing stripes.

This year I restored a 1971 Corvette Stingray. Body panels were rust free because they are made of fiber glass. Needed a lot of engine work. Transmission was rebuilt. Corvettes have a very notorious vacuum system that is used for the popping up the head lights to lifting the windshield wiper door. That was the most difficult part in the restoration.

Can post pictures if anyone is interested.

post some pictures man!!!, i am waiting!!

Last edited:
Just wanted to see if there are any members that like good old muscle cars?
I have restored a 1968 Mustang Fastback from scratch. Toba Toba..... never will I take on a rust bucket project like this again. Took a whole year to complete. In the process I learned how to do proper body work, welding.... upholstering the interior etc. Learned a lot but would not do it again.
Wanted to paint the car Moss Green Bullitt clone but ended up doing Nightmist blue with Lemans racing stripes.

This year I restored a 1971 Corvette Stingray. Body panels were rust free because they are made of fiber glass. Needed a lot of engine work. Transmission was rebuilt. Corvettes have a very notorious vacuum system that is used for the popping up the head lights to lifting the windshield wiper door. That was the most difficult part in the restoration.

Can post pictures if anyone is interested.

Check out pakwheels.com

you,ll find tons of muscle car enthusiasts, as well as loads of pictures :)

Suzuki - Honda - Toyota - Cars for Sale in Pakistan - New and Used at PakWheels.com

Here are a few pictures.
50a886725a9fc8df2c292de7b49e713c.jpg

82f810b931fabc7632bfe4d05aaab2a2.jpg

788447894dec7b01c3d1c35ce955d2e9.jpg

9835efe939c1f3c1710eb8729c58dc8c.jpg

Out of the paint booth.
f2c584da8387fbf8ad0d42d194bead8f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dear sir, excelent job of restoring the cars. Coudlnt stop looking at them. I require your help. I have been searchin everywhere in pakistan 2 find a gud muscle car even in junktards but coudnt find 1.sumthing like a 1969 mustang 428 boss. can you kindly help me out in this regard as to guide me to the right places 2 look for them?
Thank You
Umar Sherbaz

Cool cars! I have an 2006 C6.

There is the VCCCP: Vintage and Classic Car Club of Pakistan, in addtion to other places mentioned.

Muscle cars can be found on PakAutos, I was searching something i found mazda model i did't remember on this website...if some one of you wanted to chk that out go find out....

Muscle cars can be found on PakAutos, I was searching something i found mazda model i did't remember on this website...if some one of you wanted to chk that out go find out....

Muscle car from Mazda?:confused: You most likely saw a rotary.

Interesting that there are muscle car enthusiasts outside of the U.S. I thought it was mostly an American thing. Cars designed to do one thing, go very fast in a straight line. Cornering and handling aren't strong traits, just gobs of torque at the rear wheels!

Europeans generally scoff... they love cornering and handling more than raw power.

For Americans, it takes them back to what is thought of as a more innocent time, the 1950's and 1960's. Guys are reliving their teen years, where every male was a gear-head, and horsepower = bragging rights, as well as "they get the girls." ;)

wow dude, that is awesome, it's one thing to own and be a muscle car enthus... but totally a different ball game when self-restoring and finishing is involved. Two thumbs up to you, very beautiful cars. I used to have a Mustang GT, loved it, but eventually traded it in for uhh.... lets' not get into that. lol, but I would like to buy a Jeep Wrangler sometime in the future, hopefully the gas prices will come down a little.

Try Pakwheels or Vintage n classic car club of Pakistan... they have alot of god damn awesome vehicles...

Hi, please have a look at my post about Chevy Nova’s Engines.
Go to Starttheengine
I hope you enjoy it

thanks!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom