What's new

Any motorcycle riders out here? Want to post photos of your rides?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RazPaK
230169_111647908918744_7915512_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what idiot would get an electric bike? no offense intended, but seriously.... :laugh:
Perhaps a pot-smoking, tree-spiking hippie? :lol:
Either that or just someone suffering from Down's syndrome.
Yeah because everyone knows how much we'd love to hear just wind and the exhaust note just a subtle electric noise.
Sorry but that's just plain retarded dude. Sick power band I'm sure (like those tesla roadster cars) but no slamming tbrough gears and no exhaust note?
f*ck outta here

Since I want an electric bike that automatically makes me an idiotic pot-smoking hippie retard suffering from Down syndrome? No offense intended? More like a lying bastard who's insecure about his manhood around electric bikes.

Offense intended.

Since I want an electric bike that automatically makes me an idiotic pot-smoking hippie retard suffering from Down syndrome?

Yes

No offense intended?

originally - no....at least not directly to YOU

but scratch that out....offense now intended

More like a lying bastard who's insecure about his manhood around electric bikes.

LOL....what did I lie about?

And what is there to be insecure about??? I'd school you on a 250

LOL....what did I lie about?
By saying no offense intended when you clearly did. If you didn't intend to be offensive then you wouldn't have said it.

And what is there to be insecure about??? I'd school you on a 250
You seriously need a vehicle to school me with? You would need that 250 to run away, I don't care what you ride.

You are so insecure you wouldn't be caught dead riding a hot pink tricycle in a pink suit through your neighborhood in broad daylight. Would you?

By saying no offense intended when you clearly did. If you didn't intend to be offensive then you wouldn't have said it.

Well I guess I must be feeling a little bi-polar then

You seriously need a vehicle to school me with? You would need that 250 to run away, I don't care what you ride.

what are you? a cop? :lol:

You are so insecure you wouldn't be caught dead riding a hot pink tricycle in a pink suit through your neighborhood in broad daylight. Would you?

you are so insecure that you call others insecure

not sure how old you are or what your physical condition is - but im too tall and too heavy to ride tricycles.....why? Do you have a pink tricycle you're trying to sell, or....?

i'll b buying a bike soon will upload pics then...........it would b my first bike...:D

what are you? a cop?
No, just someone you wouldn't talk trash to.

you are so insecure that you call others insecure
I call it as I see it, you were the one that went so low as to start name calling just because you don't like electric bikes.

not sure how old you are or what your physical condition is - but im too tall and too heavy to ride tricycles.....why? Do you have a pink tricycle you're trying to sell, or....?
Why? A woman can do things men do, but a man won't do things considered feminine.

@Abu Zolfiqar thanks for the negative rating, next time don't start nothing if you can't take the heat. :omghaha:

Last edited:
No, just someone you wouldn't talk trash to.

rigggghtt okay bro, got you

I call it as I see it, you were the one that went so low as to start name calling just because you don't like electric bikes.

sorry i hurt you...chuck it then

Why? A woman can do things men do, but a man won't do things considered feminine.

no...i just dont ride tricycles because im not 4....and pink just isnt my colour, though i do have a pastel pink coloured lacoste polo shirt....is that 'feminine'? :laugh:

Abu Zolfiqar thanks for the negative rating, next time don't start nothing if you can't take the heat. :omghaha:

oh come on man you earned it why would you thank me like that? besides, i've always wanted to click on that little button to see what it does :laugh:

p.s. i gave ibris one too since i didnt want to have him left out....that's what he gets for calling me an organ donor, see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom