What's new

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR PROOF IS NOT ACCEPTED COZ YOU HAVE NOT COME OPENLY WITH IT.... WHATEVER PROOF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE IS KEPT WITHIN YOUR GOVT ITSELF...ALL THEY DO IS TALK ON PUBLIC MEETING WITHIN PAK OF HAVING PROOF ....WHY CANT THEY COME OUT IN THE UN OR EVEN GO TO YOUR BROTHER CHINA WITH THE PROOF
IF US IS NOT ACCEPTING THEM..........BUT YOUR GOVT WONT ...COZ THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW...THEY ONLY WANT TO RAISE UP THE PEOPLE'S SPRITS UNNESSCERAILY...THEY JUST MISUSE YOUR PEOPLE'S SENTIMENTS:agree:

Since when did the US became the Judge as far as I remember the are the biggest culprits in this game. And I know man u are right my Gov uses this to make a fool of them selves at the local stage where as yours acts like a bigger @$$ Trying to please their masters.

Since when did the US became the Judge as far as I remember the are the biggest culprits in this game. And I know man u are right my Gov uses this to make a fool of them selves at the local stage where as yours acts like a bigger @$$ Trying to please their masters.

pls provide proof period its a lie

When did that happened????? :taz:

Lockheed has offered India to deliver F-35 if F16 is selected in MMRCA.

In a major move, the United States has sent feelers that it is now ready for transfer of hi-technology weaponry to India, including its 5th generation joint Strike Fighter F-35.

Though Pentagon [ Images ] has offered New Delhi [ Images ] participation in its missile shield, top of the shelf 4th generation F-16 and F-18/A fighters, weapon locating radars and its new brand of long range maritime reconnaissance aircraft, it has so far kept the F-35 under wraps.

But in a surprise move last week, a high-level team from US Defence Major Lockheed Martin met top officials of the Indian Air Force to convey that the F-35 Lightning-II was available for IAF's 5th generation fighter requirements.

Lockheed Martin's Vice President for Business Development, Rob Weiss told PTI after the meeting that they had indicated that the F-35 was ready to be in reckoning for

India's fighter needs beyond the induction of the 126 Multi Role Combat Aircraft.

The offer would come in handy for India as the country's security experts have been struggling to find partners to develop futuristic 5th generation fighters.

Though New Delhi has been in negotiation with Moscow [ Images ] for joint development and joint investment in next generation fighters, the Russian concepts of such fighters is currently only on the drawing board.

Americans embarked on development of the F-35 in early 2000 with an intial cost outlay of USD 50 billion along with close strategic partners. The first of these new generation fighters are likly to be inducted into the US Air Force [ Images ] by the end of 2009 or in early 2010.

"In the next few years a number of countries are joining the F-35 programme and Indian Air Force could also consider joining," Weiss said. "We briefed top IAF officials about the new fighters."

With embedded antennas, aligned edges, internal weapons and fuel and special coatings and material, the F-35 fighter uses stealth to pick and choose engagements while reaming undetected by enemy defence systems.

Weiss said the F-35 fighters boast of the most powerful sensor suite ever to be fitted on a fighter plane which will enable it to bring a seamless real world and real time 360 degree display of the battlespace to turn the pilots into "tacticians rather than technicians."

Lockheed Martin officials said if new countries joined the F-35 programme, the US could be open to delivery of new generation fighters within the next decade.

They said if the IAF chose the Lockheed Martin world's best selling fighter F-16 fighting falcons, it could "position India to be ready to receive advanced technologies incorporated in the F-35's."

Lockheed Martin officials said lot of new technologies being tested on F-35 would be leveraged in the new generation F-16 Block 50 fighters.

pls provide proof period its a lie

Do you know about Kashmir Singh, and his confession that he was involved with blasts in Pak and he was an indian spy.Did your gov hand him back for confessing. nope.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

You were sleeping then :wave:

And in her dream she missed the dream that you were having.

Last edited:
You were sleeping then :wave:

Read again...

Lockheed has offered India to deliver F-35 if F16 is selected in MMRCA.

I knew that IF u select F-16IN, I thought it was offered without this condition

U gave me a Jerk :lol:

But now i m satisfied u will not get F-35 :P (atleast not in near Future)

They are not ready even for full ToT in case of F-16 & look at that Boys dreaming for 'technologies incorporated in F-35'

Since 911 it is seen by most americans as a absolute right for a one country to go after terrorist in another country if that country cant stop terrorist attacks and punish those guilty of terrorist attacks, and a country has a right to do what ever is necessary to prevent terrorist attacks...and if that tramples on the sovernity of a country so be it. That its even better to be at war with a country then to allow terrorist attacks with out retalitation.

What Pakistan is failing to understand Radicalism threatens any society where human dignity is lost and human rights mean nothing.

Read again...

I knew that IF u select F-16IN, I thought it was offered without this condition

U gave me a Jerk :lol:

But now i m satisfied u will not get F-35 :P (atleast not in near Future)

They are not ready even for full ToT in case of F-16 & look at that Boys dreaming for 'technologies incorporated in F-35'

When you point one finger .. 3 point towards you.
Plz Mate You Read My Original Post and understand that in what context i said and what; when i mentioned F-35.
I was only referring to the warmness of relations that India has gained now. I never said i am going in an F-35 ride tomorrow in New Delhi.

Besides, India doesnt Need F 35. Gen 5 Fighters are Costly we already have invested in PAK-FA. Plus US will never make ToT.

When you point one finger .. 3 point towards you.
Plz Mate You Read My Original Post and understand that in what context i said and what; when i mentioned F-35.
I was only referring to the warmness of relations that India has gained now. I never said i am going in an F-35 ride tomorrow in New Delhi.

Besides, India doesnt Need F 35. Gen 5 Fighters are Costly we already have PAK-FA. Plus US will never make ToT.

yeah but the Finger that is primarily used for pointing something out, is at Others

yes there are warm relations, they will Keep on warming, Best Of luck

& i just wanted a clarification thats it & I m not a Man

yes Indians don't want anything But still its they r probably the Biggest buyer of Foreign arms...

yeah but the Finger that is primarily used for pointing something out, is at Others

I dont intend to offend u, u asked me to read i just did the same.

yes there are warm relations, they will Keep on warming, Best Of luck

GoI Knows when to switch off the heater, besides we have an AC called Russia.

& i was just wanted a clarification thats it & I m not a Man

No Problemo.

yes Indian don't wants anything But still its the probably the Biggest buyer of Foreign arms...

ONE of The Biggest Buyers to be precise.
To Buy Big.. doesnt means i buy Any Thing in the Market.

Well..to be honest I don't think that India would go to war (even a limited one) if any terrorist act re-occurs in India.

Its also quite likely...that terrorist acts would indeed reoccur in India. For now it seems all the boys are too busy within Pakistan itself...

Prima facie they all seem to come out of the same factory...young..clean shaven...dry fruits..AK 47...good commando like skills...from Mumbai..to the Srilankan team to..GHQ

That previous statement like india has no balls by fhassan is eactly the sort of atitude that will destroy the sub continent.

You wud think that by now since independence people will have learnt that neither side is going to give in inch.

India stole Siachen glaicer in 1984 thats a fact. Pakistan has not got this back.

Mushraff tried to do the same in Kargil in 1999. He failed.

The reason IAF did not bmb pakistani terror sites after mumbai was quite simp,ly USA PRESSURE.

INDIA LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNRY is in USA pockets.

The day USA no longer needs Pakistan in WOT then i doubt the indians will give an ounce wat china thinks. or in deed wat PAKISTAN nukes can do.

They cannot and will not allow another mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom