What's new

Any members from old era active here?

Post lots of useless posts and you will be one in less than a week.
We have lots of ELITE and SENIOR members with tons of garbage posted.
hahahha thats why m not senior despite being here from 8 years

hahahha thats why m not senior despite being here from 8 years

just post and contribute....these titles are just designer labels -- except for the Mods/Admin top brass....the ones who work hard to make the forum work

keep up the good content and enjoy here my brother

just post and contribute....these titles are just designer labels -- except for the Mods/Admin top brass....the ones who work hard to make the forum work

i m enjoy every bit if it brother.u all guys r great here

Post lots of useless posts and you will be one in less than a week.
We have lots of ELITE and SENIOR members with tons of garbage posted.

What the heck are you talking about? Mine were all quality posts...! :o:

So what you're saying is that me as a 'Think Tank' doesn't mean a thing? :cray:

Dont post much on but visit from time to time. few ppl from the time I was active are active now

So what you're saying is that me as a 'Think Tank' doesn't mean a thing? :cray:

:sarcastic:

It was long overdue, since you were one of the most respected and rewarded members without a fancy title, but unfortunately a fair number of members see the TTA as being a more well regarded troll then as anything special. Fitting as titles go in that case.

I propose special titles, unique titles for the best of members. How'd you like your own coat of arms?

trollarchy.jpg

My title doesn't mean a whole lot either without context, though members can at least recognize that I've a connection to an actual military or defense industry beyond being a keyboard warrior in the 69th Lulz brigade.

Last edited by a moderator:
:sarcastic:

It was long overdue, since you were one of the most respected and rewarded members without a fancy title, but unfortunately a fair number of members see the TTA as being a more well regarded troll then as anything special. Fitting as titles go in that case.

You know there was even an offer of making me a MOD on the table before saner heads prevailed and everyone realised that having one of the biggest trolls on PDF as a MOD isn't exactly a good idea. :enjoy:

I propose special titles, unique titles for the best of members. How'd you like your own coat of arms?

trollarchy.jpg

What are you talking about thats not my coat of arms I'm a Folkungar! :o:

You on the other hand are a Sverker which means we're enemies! :mad:

Yes...yes I know I've been watching Nordic movies of late; especially Arn the Knight Templar. :p:

Sofia Helin ! :wub:

My title doesn't mean a whole lot either without context, though members can at least recognize that I've a connection to an actual military or defense industry beyond being a keyboard warrior in the 69th Lulz brigade.

Oh please stop showing off; its not as if belonging to the 21st Nordic Battered Fish & Chips Regiment gives you a connection to an actual military. :tongue:

Talking about Fish and Chips; ahhh don't you just love them with a little bit...what am I saying....lots of gravy on it? :cheesy:

By the way you used to save lives in the military which is something very noble and admirable so you should be proud of yourself...I know I am, Thor Jr. :)

Too much emotion....*think of something nasty to say* - You so fat that even your clothes have stretch marks. :p:

Yup thats better. :dance3:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom