What's new

Any lawyers on this forum

They'll try to cancel your bail and will try to take your remand. After physical remand they will give you some dosage (physical abuse expected). This is how it works in Pakistan.
They already abused us with dandas and littars and belts will be expecting that dosage again.

I'm in pakistan and we were building a wall on our land when the neighbors called the police. They came and they snatched our licensed gun and I snatched it back from them and the proceeded to caulk it.

Ultimately I gave the gun to them but they came and started beating up my workers who were also my relatives. When that happened I lost my cool and starting cussing out the police and made a live video on it.

My lawyer is telling me he has never ever witnessed anything like this before that they summon you before the court date. So now I'm really worried I already spend a few months In jail for I think dafa 1965 for the rifle, threat, police "malazmat" and qabza and I'm out on bail.

My guess is they probably are going to cancel our bails and send us to jail but I don't know for how long.

The summon was for case 382 Bata 506. I don't even know what that is.
There are many FB pages. People there can help.
You can search for more. Post on Twitter and tag people like Imran Riaz Khan, Siddique Jan, Aftab Iqbal, and Adil Raja. etc. Better if you have a video of the incident.

@saiyan0321 may help too.

Share court order or FIR. I will send it to some people.

Last edited:
Bro 5 lakh chy ty saara case done ho janda --- I think he's hiding something.
There's nothing to hide. my cousin who already spent our 45 laks suggested to pay the police the 20 laks they were reuesting and he said your madaiyees have spent in crores he's there peer payee so he knows from their friends and relatives.

As simple as this case looks like it isn't. When police are against you and they have videos of you holding a rifle even though it was licensed and have videos of you cussing them out right in front of their faces while they were making videos is all there is to it.

I think for rifle is dafa 1965, then they put a dafa for qabza I don't know which dafa that was maybe 440? And then one dafa for threatening and one daffa said one of police officers wallet was stolen in our heated exchange and I don't know what 505 and 506 are.

There's nothing to hide. my cousin who already spent our 45 laks suggested to pay the police the 20 laks they were reuesting and he said your madaiyees have spent in crores he's there peer payee so he knows from their friends and relatives.

As simple as this case looks like it isn't. When police are against you and they have videos of you holding a rifle even though it was licensed and have videos of you cussing them out right in front of their faces while they were making videos is all there is to it.

I think for rifle is dafa 1965, then they put a dafa for qabza I don't know which dafa that was maybe 440? And then one dafa for threatening and one daffa said one of police officers wallet was stolen in our heated exchange and I don't know what 505 and 506 are.

ustaad change your lawyer asap . That waaaaaaay too much amount for a 382/506 case .

I think for rifle is dafa 1965

I believe it's 13/20 -65

But there's nothing to be worried about if you have a legit arms license to be presented in the Court.

If you are rich just buy the judge, or bribe some General in Pakistan Army, they will send Mard-e-Mujahid's to protect you.

Just change your cousin... he is the guilty one.. he is extracting money from you.. if you got bail, it will not be cancelled.. your cousin and may be your lawyer in league with police is getting money by blackmailing you... that is why he is asking more 20 lakh... go to some good lawyer and get rid from your cousin... remaining all stories are just stories...

Just change your cousin... he is the guilty one.. he is extracting money from you.. if you got bail, it will not be cancelled.. your cousin and may be your lawyer in league with police is getting money by blackmailing you... that is why he is asking more 20 lakh... go to some good lawyer and get rid from your cousin... remaining all stories are just stories...
Bail can be cancelled by higher court. If you got bail from magistrate then by sessions / Addl. Sessions judge and if you got from Sessions/ Addl.sessions judge then by high court.. there are zero p.c. chances of cancellation by same court.. all other things are just blackmailing stuff... don't worry and go to lawyer

May be all of your opponents need a call from 'Private Number' because it helps a lot

Back
Top Bottom