What's new

ANXIETY DISORDER IN PAKISTAN

Tagging all PTI supporters

Political temperature in Pakistan is sky high. Confusion abound and lack of clarity in the socio-politico sphere compounded by an imposed war.
As things may spiral out of hand. The government is responsible in mellowing down the sentiments of the populace which are driven by constant bombardment of news.

But you are the second one to respond.. aida tu mastaana
this was a friendly nag by a friend
this was my reply
this was a question
oh sorry handsome
this is where i rephrased
this was a question
Shuja Umar
thread piece written by this person
So @Retired Troll, i hope you wont blame me of stalking you!! Just happened to open this thread and guess what? See you here doing what you do best, NOTHING! :D

Can you PLEASE enlighten us all what your above posts have contributed to the discussion so far?

Since you were respectful in your request. I shall grant you the honor.

So @Retired Troll, i hope you wont blame me of stalking you!! Just happened to open this thread and guess what? See you here doing what you do best, NOTHING! :D

Can you PLEASE enlighten us all what your above posts have contributed to the discussion so far?

Now please can i stalk you? I have made my points and all of the written text on the thread is relatable.

I can understand that you are ANXIOUS to ban me again.

Now instead of trolling and personal attacks, can you please tell me what is your contribution to this thread?

Yeh kaun hai? Aap ka partner?

I think you should read the OP dear.

Gut issues lead to a common nuisance not a disease called IBS....pakistanis has 1 out of 3 in irritable bowel syndrome issue of stomach and colon.
Yes. The problem is with the poison mixed in food(milawat) , bad choice of food and of course the environmental pollution.
Authorities are simply not ready to take actions, although they and their children also suffer in the same environment.

Political temperature in Pakistan is sky high. Confusion abound and lack of clarity in the socio-politico sphere compounded by an imposed war.
As things may spiral out of hand. The government is responsible in mellowing down the sentiments of the populace which are driven by constant bombardment of news.
Now you could have written in the post right? Not everyone here is as "smart" as you. :D

this was a friendly nag by a friend
It was a waste of time and bandwidth contributing nothing!! Right? Contributing NOTHING to the discussion

this was my reply
It was a waste of time and bandwidth contributing nothing!! Right? Contributing NOTHING to the discussion

this was a question

this is where i rephrased

this was a question

Since you were respectful in your request. I shall grant you the honor.
I am honored.

Now please can i stalk you? I have made my points and all of the written text on the thread is relatable.
Yes you may and NO its not relatable!

I can understand that you are ANXIOUS to ban me again.
ABSOLUTELY not. And "again"??? I have not banned you in the past either.

Now instead of trolling and personal attacks, can you please tell me what is your contribution to this thread?
Personal attack? :what:
I though i just asked you a question mate and pointed out how your one liners or should i say "one word" posts are contributing NOTHING to the discussion, same as they always do, in almost EVERY thread dear. Should i quote more examples? I would have but it feels it will only offend you so i will just stop here for now.

Please note that we cannot keep on deleting useless/pointless posts. At some point we have to tag the poster and request him or suggest that he stops it as it is all getting tiring.

Please don't ban him.. I am visiting Germany in the coming days, I have to contact him through PDF..

Iss ko bahana mil jaega warna..

Yeh kaun hai? Aap ka partner?
Come one man, why would i ban him? I was just asking a question and explaining a persistent problem.

BTW, which city are you traveling to? When? If you can please share on my profile.

wanna hear a solution ? destroy all technology .get off phone and facebook and put your face in a book .leave social media and hang out with friends ( good friends ) .

Aah ok. Why didn't you explain this in your earlier posts man?

why did the chicken cross the road
why didnt daffy get his own show

i do not get urges to rise to the pulpit and start belching pearls of wisdom. its not my job

Back
Top Bottom