What's new

Antonov 124 in Lahore

Talon

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So an antonov 124 landed today in lahore...the aircraft was carrying some military cargo which was loaded from FRANCE..trying to get more details but there is strictness from the military about the cargo..
@Windjammer @Oscar @HRK @fatman17
sas.JPG

ant.JPG

Interesting.

One thing we have been expecting from France is ToT for local repair of high temperature harnesses of RD-93. Just a wild guess.

Interesting.

One thing we have been expecting from France is ToT for local repair of high temperature harnesses of RD-93. Just a wild guess.
Actually i got the info about this flight even before it was loaded with the UNKNOWN cargo...But couldnt find out what the cargo is,all i could get was it is of some serious payload..

Mi 35 Hind E delivery, anyone?
Mi35 cant be coming from FRANCE i guess

Actually i got the info about this flight even before it was loaded with the UNKNOWN cargo...But couldnt find out what the cargo is,all i could get was it is of some serious payload..

Mi35 cant be coming from FRANCE i guess
any educated guess.

OK. Question. Has France been used as a diversion to throw off potential monitors? That's the first question to solve this puzzle.

Trukmenbashi is a city in Turkmenistan what could we get from there ....??
it flew from paris made a stop in ukraine then turkmenistan and then to lahore

OK. Question. Has France been used as a diversion to throw off potential monitors? That's the first question to solve this puzzle.
another question is why it landed in lahore and not on any AFB

Parts and engines for Mirage jet fighters.

I thought the MRF performs full MRO for every aspect of Mirage? I mean, they would have closed the production lines for this ancient equipment ages ago????

Hey, is Thales a French company by any chance??? Don't we have some kind of radars on order from them?????

So an antonov 124 landed today in lahore...the aircraft was carrying some military cargo which was loaded from FRANCE..trying to get more details but there is strictness from the military about the cargo..
@Windjammer @Oscar @HRK @fatman17
View attachment 420996
View attachment 420997
It most likely flew in from Paris but picked up it's cargo from Ukraine and Turkmenistan.
Being a Saturday, can't make any calls but isn't PA interested in some Ukrainian tanks ... perhaps brought some over for trials.

Back
Top Bottom