What's new

Anti-south Indian lobby in BCCI conspiring against me: N Srinivasan

What a Naive and foolish statement. The world is full of Losers who take refuge in caste, creed, religion, clubs, class, groups, language barrier, skin color etc .....

When you grow up and come to live in the real world there is a nasty shock waiting for you :lol:

I have seen so much of nasty shock in my life that I can differentiate when a corrupt person takes an execuse for his innocence just because he is a south Indian person....J

its true even now... people form gangs and lobbies... its not a conspiracy against all south Indians but nothing unusual..

I get it. When Shiv Sena was heating up Marathi manoos in a big way, and when they claimed, Mumbai is for Marathis alone, Sachin gave a statement saying Mumbai belongs to all of India.
In his next editorial in his paper, he slammed Sachin, on how many Mumbai players he got into squad when he was captain of India, and praised Gavaskar that he got so many Marathi or Mumbai players into the Indian Squad when he was captain.
Says much of the ganging up.
Parents used to say me, that Kapil Dev was sidelined , just cos he dont know to talk English, and there is nothing new in how Gavaskar became captain in just a year after India lifted the cup in 1983.

That is true.
You can sell any $hit in Tamil Nadu by saying its a conspiracy against the South Indians by the North Indians or the Tamils in particular.

Are you sure its getting difficult in TN to sell these things now? Because I have seen the strongest anti-north feelings in TN.

Well there is no protest here in support of Srinivasan buddy. I am not sure of what anti-north feelings you are talking about by the way.
Yes, we showed the way in language protest, started by us, and later adopted in all states. If u say, anti-hindi protest as anti-north indian protest, then u r wrong.

That is true.
You can sell any $hit in Tamil Nadu by saying its a conspiracy against the South Indians by the North Indians or the Tamils in particular.

Are you sure its getting difficult in TN to sell these things now? Because I have seen the strongest anti-north feelings in TN.

Don't you think that TN is better off with those $hit being sold than most states in India? Don't confuse anti-hindi sentiments for anti-north feelings and even that sold as conspiracy did not hurt TN in anyways as proven by the growth what TN has seen.

I have seen so much of nasty shock in my life that I can differentiate when a corrupt person takes an execuse for his innocence just because he is a south Indian person....J

Nothing is proven dude,

But practrically,we know they are all corrupt but if Pawar,Ajit Pawar,vadra,salman Khursheed etc etc can survive,so can N srinivasan.

Honestly,NS is just playing it there is a power struggle and politics against him but it is not because he is a southie.

even though he is guilty of starting the rot by taking revenge on lalit modi.

i agree,people need to do politics somehow and if ur someone whose hate/perceived dislike can be used to make choices for you,then god save you.

wow.... play victim when nothing else works. If you are from minority community... play minority card (i remember Azharduddin playing that). If you are from lower caste, then play caste card. If you are none of those two... then play regionalism card! Typical..

It's high time that Srinivasan quits.

Don't you think that TN is better off with those $hit being sold than most states in India? Don't confuse anti-hindi sentiments for anti-north feelings and even that sold as conspiracy did not hurt TN in anyways as proven by the growth what TN has seen.
I don't confuse anti Hindi stance as anti Indian at all.

It is simply anti North Indian. Tamil Nadu people have this constant thought that north Indians are out to get them. That is why there is an ever ready excuse there for many people to simply claim that it was a 'north Indian conspiracy'

It is simply anti North Indian. Tamil Nadu people have this constant thought that north Indians are out to get them. That is why there is an ever ready excuse there for many people to simply claim that it was a 'north Indian conspiracy'

Mate, I disagree and think your comment is a typical north Indian rant, there is a lot more than what meets your eye anyways not the right place for an argument, so let's keep it for an other day and place.

Mate - It might be an isolated situation where you would have seen the anti-North Indian stance. (apart from the anti-hindi stance which is prevalent across TN) Apart from that you would only see basic indifference among Tamilians. Else you wouldn't see North India localities like Sowcarpet in Chennai or in Coimbatore.

And personally my brother employs North Indians(Biharis) in his company as he felt they are hard working than the local Tamilians.

Mr. N.Srinivasan please accept your decision to set down as BCCI. It is the right thing to do as your son in law Mr Guru is implicated. The whole episode points to nepotism and cronyism. Do not bring petty nonsense like anti south indian lobby etc.Do not make a fool of yourself. Holding the position of BCCI President requires Accountability and Transparency in all dealings.

Back
Top Bottom