What's new

Anti-south Indian lobby in BCCI conspiring against me: N Srinivasan

When you do not have anything else to defend yourself.... Your best weapon is this..... But srini none from south want you to be BCCI chief because no way it helps us.... Bye Bye srini

Then , he should conduct a poll only in TAMILNADU to clear his doubt.:cuckoo:

Lol. Though what u said might be true in the 80's, it holds less water now. Pack up Srini.
its true even now... people form gangs and lobbies... its not a conspiracy against all south Indians but nothing unusual..

Oddly such statements only sell in TN. The other S.Indian states are not easy buyers of such rhetoric against N.Indians. Even TN is a difficult sell these days.

That is true.
You can sell any $hit in Tamil Nadu by saying its a conspiracy against the South Indians by the North Indians or the Tamils in particular.

Are you sure its getting difficult in TN to sell these things now? Because I have seen the strongest anti-north feelings in TN.

abey akalmand.....jab teri team 6 mey sey 5 bar IPL final mey aur 2 bar IPL jeeti thi tab yeh Anti-South Indian, Anti-TN, Anti-Shrinivasan, Anti-******* lobby kya jhak maar rahi thi??

its true even now... people form gangs and lobbies... its not a conspiracy against all south Indians but nothing unusual..

Senior members like you are behaving beyond any reasonings, what is this **** with fragmenting India on the lines of regions into North,South,East , West and Central India.

You seems to be oblivious from Indian operandus modi of Indian institutions , very recently Railway minister of India ie. Pawn Bansal was booted out from his portfolio after his nephew was caught in alleged corruption case.So now he must start shouting that Punjabies are being marginalized .It's outright outrageous that old and senior members like you fans these stupid sentiments.

Senior members like you are behaving beyond any reasonings, what is this **** with fragmenting India on the lines of regions into North,South,East , West and Central India.

You seems to be oblivious from Indian operandus modi of Indian institutions , very recently Railway minister of India ie. Pawn Bansal was booted out from his portfolio after his nephew was caught in alleged corruption case.So now he must start shouting that Punjabies are being marginalized .It's outright outrageous that old and senior members like you fans these stupid sentiments.
well, I just tried to tell what I think to be true.. I have no intension to fragment or defragment india... :cheers:

Was it the same "anti south Indian lobby" that made Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam the most respected president of India? Or the current and former Chiefs of ISRO? Or the chief of Delhi metro?
Shut the fu"ck up srinivasan,if you are innocent,our judiciary will save you,stop blowing up sh!t about your fellow Indians. He could have used names or anyother cool word other than this anti south indian bull sh!t.

Looser always taken refuge of the caste,creed,religion and other means to not to show his failure and corruption...

Looser always taken refuge of the caste,creed,religion and other means to not to show his failure and corruption...

This loser's resignation is only temporary.Despite facing grave allegations of corruption he faces he only step-down for a month.And of all the 24 BCCI members only one challenged him on this decision.Just imagine the power this SOB wield in Indian cricket.Sad fact he was replaced by another corrupt official Dalmiya.This POS should be booted out permanently from Indian cricket.

Where are the fans of Subramanian Swamy?

Srini is talking like he is the head of South Indian Federation elected by adult frnachise.:cuckoo:

Oddly such statements only sell in TN. The other S.Indian states are not easy buyers of such rhetoric against N.Indians. Even TN is a difficult sell these days.

I don't think it was possible to sell it in TN before too. At one time JJ wanted to become PM, when that didn't happen, ppl weren't too bothered coz they knew that she was corrupt to the bone and, despite her whining, didn't deserve it.

What a Naive and foolish statement. The world is full of Losers who take refuge in caste, creed, religion, clubs, class, groups, language barrier, skin color etc .....

When you grow up and come to live in the real world there is a nasty shock waiting for you :lol:

But isnt it alleged that Arun Jaitely , a noth Indian poitician tried to save him

Back
Top Bottom