What's new

Anti-rigged elections protests

Who told you to raise your ego to the level of no return, you refused to accept ground realities, you refused to accept half a dozen survey reports, you choose fantasy world and today you are hurt. You can't say this is American, Indo, Saudi conspiracy its a voice of Pakistani people.

408442_499795776742542_820573694_n.jpg

I remember Ron Paul, He had massive support on internet and social media, Every news site comments were in his favour, Youtube and facebook were full of his supporters and then in real life he didnt make it to top.

no I think, PTI should move on.. we got to prove ourselves in KPK.

YEs but the problem is media and normal awam thinks its PTI not residents who are protesting in lahore. Imran khan should tell them to calm down and they will calm down while he should send such evidences to the media, public and first of all to the tribunal and if the tribunal fails then go to SC. Otherwise this is going against pti.

@Argus Panoptes

You were right and i was wrong all along. I regret all my efforts of the past that i made in good sammariton,believing that there will be a fair fight and a level battlefield.

Pakistan can rest in peace from my perspective. A nation that isn't willing to stand up against a system of domestic colonialism is facing doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Argus Panoptes

You were right and i was wrong all along. I regret all my efforts of the past that i made in good sammariton,believing that there will be a fair fight and a level battlefield.

Pakistan can rest in peace from my perspective. A nation that isn't willing to stand up against a system of domestic colonialism is facing doom.
@Aeronaut Sir jee, it takes a big man to admit an error of judgement, but I am not happy at your admission. Youthful idealism is the lifeblood of any nation, so please do not feel so dejected and depressed. Once you develop a little more experience, then the combination of experience and enthusiasm will make your judgements unbeatable.

Yes, you are correct that we are facing doom if we do not change. What happens over the next five years will be very important for all of us, and I am sure we all will still be here as friends discussing the developments and arguing for our points of view as best as we can.

arguing for our points of view as best as we can.

Lets just hope that five years later we will be arguing that Ik will win based on his great work in kpk. :P :P

Yaar koi banda @VCheng ko email karo...his now correct predictions are buzzing in my head.

@Awesome You inspired me,but i think we just fought a lost battle...maybe im just morally corrupt to regret even fighting.

@Aeronaut you sound suicidal! :blink:

Tabiyat tou theek hai? sub ko apnay last words day nay ki nobat agi kiya? :blink:

Pti needs to get it right!! this protest wont help. TBH they are making the party look bad. The longer this cntnues the worst it will get for the party. Imran needs to rein them in and concentrate on kpk and take the evidence to ECP.

He already is, the party is issuing a white paper and taking the evidence to both the ECP and supreme court.

If Imran tells them to stop, that's the death of PTI. He needs to show that he's uncompromising and supports his voter's protests, if he doesn't, they'll take it as a sign of defeatism and leave his party.

You were correct. Power of high treason outweighs mine.

@muse You were wrong too sir.

We have to hold elections under a new system... this system is inherently corrupt, no amount of monitoring can control rigging.

485437_604770686200135_720875374_n.jpg

If you go around and ask 10 random people that which party they support, whether that person is a taxi driver, carpenter, plumber, nust graduate or a phd holder. I am sure 8 of them will say PTI. Something surely went wrong and ECP should take action. The people who have gathered around 3 talvaar or D chowk are not all PTI worker but they are Pakistanis who want there rights.

Few things i have badly been missing since the elections.

1: Qadri's agenda.
2: Myth of independance by Z.A Bhutto
3: @VCheng from PDF

Before this election PTI had won only one seat in 2002 elections. This time they have got 30 NA seats and would form government in KPK. This being the only 2nd election that PTI has participated; by all standards PTI has done extremely well. PTI had good following among the young middle class educated voter. One didn’t see many dhoti wearing Punjabi peasants in PTI rallies. Urban middle class is not all of Pakistan.

In Karachi PTI is claiming rigging only in NA-250, which includes Defence Housing Society. PTI can’t seriously claim that they would have beaten MQM in most of the Karachi/Hyderabad seats; certainly not in Liaqatabad, Golimar, Nazimabad, new Karachi areas. ECP has already taken notice of NA-250 and other with serious irregularities.

No doubt PMLN has succeeded beyond expectation in Punjab and this is where PTI lost the election.
In my town of Sargodha, Nawaz Sharif won by a thumping majority.To rubbish all the election results on basis of a few voting booths is an insult to Pakistani voters. Foreign observers also stated that 90% of the voting was without any particular problem.

I am sorry but I don’t buy the US/Saudi/Indian/Pak Army conspiracy. Pakistan has decided and in my humble opinion PTI should accept the Pakistani voter’s verdict with good grace. I salute Ghulam Ahmed Billour who accepted peoples verdict and congratulated Imran Khan on his victory.

Back
Top Bottom