What's new

Anti Pakistan articles in Afghan newspaper

Its sp much hate against Pakistan & pakistanies in Afghanistan, that even pakistani embassy staff cant freely move outside the pakistani embassy, forget about the rest, they will eat pakistanies alive.

And here we are accomodating 4-5 million afghan for decades, shame shame on us.

Pakistan should at once expell all Afghans from Pakistan.
Build fence all along the border to stop all illigal crossins into Pakitsna, drugs and smuggling.
Lets face the reality right now, Kabul is under the controls of anti-Pakistan darri/persian speaking tribes and if you figure in their sectarian affiliation, it will become clear. Pashtuns in general do not hate Pakistan while NATO and USA installed non-Pashtuns and anti-Pakistanis in Kabul so as soon as Taliban take over the govt in Kabul, that problem is gone. Secondly not all Afghan refuges are against Pakistan rather they are happy here and love Pakistan as much we Pakistan. But the one who are against Pakistan should be thrown out.

> Afghan newspaper reads "Pakistan supporting Taliban to kill innocents".

> Pakistani responds "How dare they write lies about us! We should co-operate with the Taliban and kill them all!"

Damn you are every bit the problem & troublemaker they make you out to be. Be careful though...it ain't gonna end well for you. Not one bit.

Now we have atleast some good decision-makers in Pak and they are steering it away from committing to grave mistakes like supporting Saudi campaign in Yemen. But we know how it is in Pak - right-minded people are outnumbered 1 to 10000 by jingos.

instead of hatred Pakistan will and should be nice to them because you should not low you self like them

> Afghan newspaper reads "Pakistan supporting Taliban to kill innocents".

> Pakistani responds "How dare they write lies about us! We should co-operate with the Taliban and kill them all!"

Damn you are every bit the problem & troublemaker they make you out to be. Be careful though...it ain't gonna end well for you. Not one bit.

Now we have atleast some good decision-makers in Pak and they are steering it away from committing to grave mistakes like supporting Saudi campaign in Yemen. But we know how it is in Pak - right-minded people are outnumbered 1 to 10000 by jingos.
Well indians who select a murderer murdoodi as their pm are least qualified to lecture us. Yemen decision was the best decision and surely we want peace in Yemen and in Afghanistan too. I'm not saying Pakistan is supporting Talibans right now, no we are not but we should and we should be least bothered by the ungrateful refugees who are in power in Kabul and their newspaper who are spitting venom against Pakistan day-in and day-out. Afghan Talibans despite Pakistan's support for NATO against them did not turn against Pakistan, and rather it was Indian sponsored TTP that was behind all the bloodshed and thanks to Allah and Pak army's concerted action against them, they have been rooted out and even the remaining will be scavenged along with their supporters and sponsors. Some cheap and anti-Pakistan religious Afghan scholars issued a fatwa against Pakistan and TTP supported that but Afghan Talibans did not support that fatwa. Furthermore, TTP is supporting ISIS in Afghanistan while Talibans are fighting against them. Thus it becomes vividly clear who is who and doing what. If they were immature and bit stubborn at that time, I think they have learned their lesson and now they will be more wise in their dealings.

Everyone know's that the Pakistani Military effectively controls the Afghan Taliban, since the biggest faction is the Haqqani network. Thus every time the stooges in Kabul open there mouths against the State of Pakistan and talk about the Durand Line, then we should release the hounds and make them suffer. I guess the prison breakout today is an example because we won't except your bullshit propaganda.

Good luck :tup: But since u want all Indians and Afghans to be dead or butchered in your words ever wondered if all of us even wish ill for Pakistan?

Tell me about it . :lol:

So its in Pakistan's best interest that Taliban comes back to power right?
So why coming here and bitching about these articles? They clearly sees your game plan hence the hatred.

And do share your post with every Pakistani members I've seen alot who despise Taliban your post will be an eye opener to them.
No rather the opposite. You are establishing the wrong cause and effect relationship. We say that despite being helpful to these ungrateful bastards and playing host for 2-3 decades, all we are getting is venomous remarks. So we need to reevaluate our policy and support those who have been loyal to us and do not harm our interests. There is nothing bad about it. If you hate Talibans, this is your problem, you have everything, that is typical indian kid, American's engaged them in dialogues considering them a legit party and representatives of Afghanistan. People of Afghanistan like them and they are much better than a murderer murdoodi.

@war&peace I wish,, you should be the PM of your country,, or at least you should be the head of foreign policy makers of your country!! I love your Ideas and Strategies ,, Brilliant !! :tup:

No rather the opposite. You are establishing the wrong cause and effect relationship. We say that despite being helpful to these ungrateful bastards and playing host for 2-3 decades, all we are getting is venomous remarks. So we need to reevaluate our policy and support those who have been loyal to us and do not harm our interests. There is nothing bad about it. If you hate Talibans, this is your problem, you have everything, that is typical indian kid, American's engaged them in dialogues considering them a legit party and representatives of Afghanistan. People of Afghanistan like them and they are much better than a murderer murdoodi.

@A-Team bastards he's calling u guys plz take this to moderators its so stupid to see you guys are not complaining about this members like these.

If current Afghan govt is not pro pakistani then u will supp taliban? Does that holds for Syrians and ISIS too? U haven't given me anything here except a need to discuss this with a senior member.

@WAJsal , @Imran Khan does Pakistan still doing good terrorist or Bad terrorist in Afghanistan ? Don't take me wrong if ISI has any connection with talibunnies u should maintain your proxies but in order to counter TTP effectively Pak needs to work with Afghanistan here and same goes with Afghanistan its a land locked country it cannot have a anti Pakistani views in order to survive or thrive.

Any info in this? :undecided:

@war&peace I wish,, you should be the PM of your country,, or at least you should be the head of foreign policy makers of your country!! I love your Ideas and Strategies ,, Brilliant !! :tup:
I am not interested in politics but thank you (I sense your sarcasm) but you are welcome anyway. If the western media has demonised them, does not mean they are in fact. I'm very happy what I'm doing and I'm a liberal person who interacts with all kinds of people on daily basis including men and women.

@WAJsal , @Imran Khan does Pakistan still doing good terrorist or Bad terrorist in Afghanistan ? Don't take me wrong if ISI has any connection with talibunnies u should maintain your proxies but in order to counter TTP effectively Pak needs to work with Afghanistan here and same goes with Afghanistan its a land locked country it cannot have a anti Pakistani views in order to survive or thrive.

As much as i can analyse, currently Pakistan isn't playing the same game as it once was(which was correct in it's regard), Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan, thus the reason for getting all of them to talk to each other...Afghanistan barely controls areas in which these proxies make refugees and TTP and other groups aren't generally targeted by the Afghans. All i know.

As much as i can analyse, currently Pakistan isn't playing the same game as it once was(which was correct in it's regard), Pakistan wants peace in Afghanistan, thus the reason for getting all of them to talk to each other...Afghanistan barely controls areas in which these proxies make refugees and TTP and other groups aren't generally targeted by the Afghans. All i know.
That is a sane and true response. What I'm saying is my opinion not the policy of GOP and really don't know actually what their policy is. But I'm free to express and suggest what I think is a solution and it is up to them to accept it or not but the indians get so butthurt and start running like a kid and banging his head into the walls.

@A-Team bastards he's calling u guys plz take this to moderators its so stupid to see you guys are not complaining about this members like these.

If current Afghan govt is not pro pakistani then u will supp taliban? Does that holds for Syrians and ISIS too? U haven't given me anything here except a need to discuss this with a senior member.

I have reported him to the MOD and Page admin, its their job to keep the PDF clean.

Anyone cursing shows the depth of his character and family values, so lets ignore him

/Peace

@Horus

Everyone know's that the Pakistani Military effectively controls the Afghan Taliban, since the biggest faction is the Haqqani network. Thus every time the stooges in Kabul open there mouths against the State of Pakistan and talk about the Durand Line, then we should release the hounds and make them suffer. I guess the prison breakout today is an example because we won't except your bullshit propaganda.

So every time Afghanistan accuses you of interfering in their country through stape sponsored terror, you should prove them right?

I don't understand this, but then I'm not into this rationalising terrorism business.

I have reported him to the MOD and Page admin, its their job to keep the PDF clean.

Anyone cursing shows the depth of his character and family values, so lets ignore him

/Peace

@Horus

So every time Afghanistan accuses you of interfering in their country through stape sponsored terror, you should prove them right?

I don't understand this, but then I'm not into this rationalising terrorism business.

Every time the current leadership in Kabul and its population attempt to talk about taking sovereign land from Pakistan, then retribution will most certainly be on its way and they will know true despair. If the national interests of Pakistan dictates the assumption that we must support the Afghan Taliban to secure our borders, then the fate of Afghanistan is the least of our concerns on who actually controls the country as long as they pro-Pakistan.

Pakistan also has concerns because Radio Mullah is hiding in their country, however you don't actually see the constant accusation and warmongering rhetoric in our media calling out for blood on the Afghans. Furthermore, they are an ungrateful bunch who we have fed and housed in our country for more than 30 years and they still have the audacity to talk negatively about Pakistan. Everyone in Pakistan understand's the involvement of the Indian intelligence in supporting the Baluchistan Liberation Army, therefore please save your preaching lessons to someone who actually gives a flying hoot.

Back
Top Bottom