What's new

Anti-NATO demonstration breaks out near Turkish air base

Agree.
Culture is very important. Some nations are easier to conquer, they are mentally weak or has an inferior complex.

Some nations and societies are very hard to conquer, such as Vietnamese, Turks, Russians, Afghanistan, Pashtuns. Those nations have honor and pride, they have great history.

Besides, I think Turkey has one advantage, terrain. Turkey is mountainous, bigger than Afghanistan. It's very hard to conquer Turkey.

Yeah, most Pashtuns are Pakistani and live in Pakistan. Imran Khan is a Pashtun and he is getting mass rallies of hundred of thousands of people throughout Pakistan each day with the main reason being to fight against the US puppet government.

I thought Turkey doesn't need NATO to protect their motherland from Russians. No?

I am serious, it seems Turkey drones, and equipment should be good enough.

Why keep Incirlik? Why Turkey needs Yankee troops at home?
NATO integration for Turkey dates back to the 1950s, since the weather changes and the policies of the countries also, being part of NATO allows Turkey to have the right of veto and the right to have upcoming information.
It must be recognized that Erdogan did everything to make NATO choose to make Turkey leave but it seems that they do not want to do it.

NATO integration for Turkey dates back to the 1950s, since the weather changes and the policies of the countries also, being part of NATO allows Turkey to have the right of veto and the right to have upcoming information.
It must be recognized that Erdogan did everything to make NATO choose to make Turkey leave but it seems that they do not want to do it.
Oh, you are French, that would be nice.

Turkey can do exactly what French did when Charles de Gaulle was in charge. Keep the alliance with NATO, but let NATO troops leave Turkey homeland.

France can cooperate with NATO, but not necessarily need U.S. troops at home. France doesn't need U.S. troops to defend France homeland anyway, no one dare to invade France because France is a nuclear weapon armed country with decent arm industry.

Turkish drones are built with many parts from other NATO members (such as Canada).

Turkish Drones use indigenous Aselsan CATS E/O System instead of Canadian one

so no any part from other NATO members .... nothing

Back
Top Bottom