What's new

Anti-encroachment committees set up in all districts of Punjab: CM

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On the special directives of Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar, anti-encroachment committees have been set up in all districts of Punjab.

READ MORE: Abbas’ triple brings Pakistan closer to win over Australia
According to a spokesman of the CM office, the deputy commissioner of every district will be head of anti-encroachment committees.

These committees will be responsible for planning and monitoring operations against land grabbers and encroachments on daily basis.

The members of the national and provincial assemblies, civil society and respectable of the concerned district will also be included in these committees.

Meanwhile, in a statement, the CM has said that crackdown against the land-grabbers, illegal occupants and those encroaching on state properties will continue with any discrimination.

READ MORE: PML-N lawmakers protest outside Punjab Assembly
He said that street vendors, labourers and residents of slum areas will not be disturbed during the operation.
https://nation.com.pk/09-Oct-2018/anti-encroachment-committees-set-up-in-all-districts-of-punjab-cm

@Arsalan lo now your FSD is covered so be happy
Haven't seen it happening yet, waiting for it ALONG with strict policies that will make sure we do not have to wait for a similar action from government every five year or so!!

Haven't seen it happening yet, waiting for it ALONG with strict policies that will make sure we do not have to wait for a similar action from government every five year or so!!
oh for that you need to go out...

oh for that you need to go out...

Out of Faisalabad you mean? As i have been traveling within the city, daily, for work. Relax, dont take every thing negatively just because you think it is against PTI gov. I do support the PTI gov and their decision, do not means i have to praise them all the time!! That would be dumb and no different than PPP or PMLN supporter!!

Again, haven't seen it happening here yet, i hope it will and also that it will be coming with policies and rules that will make sure we do not have to go through this every other year!

Out of Faisalabad you mean? As i have been traveling within the city, daily, for work.
Congratulations

Relax, dont take every thing negatively just because you think it is against PTI gov.
No, I didn't say it in a negative way and I have no doubt that your support PTI gov. Rather in fact, I criticise PTI quite a lot these days on certain issues but still I support them because there is no other option and they need some time to settle down. Also I know their intentions are pure.

Again, haven't seen it happening here yet, i hope it will and also that it will be coming with policies and rules that will make sure we do not have to go through this every other year!
Definitely you know better about city than a person sitting in thousands of miles away. Though I have close relatives in FSD (A famous Dr) but I have not contacted them since a long time (more than two years)

About time the gormint hit their illegal businesses.

Congratulations
Thanks but hey, its work, not leisure, hope i did not got you too excited. :)

No, I didn't say it in a negative way and I have no doubt that your support PTI gov. Rather in fact, I criticise PTI quite a lot these days on certain issues but still I support them because there is no other option and they need some time to settle down. Also I know their intentions are pure.
Fine. Then it was strange way to respond to!! Asserting that i have not seen any of this good work before i am not getting out. Surprised that you would assume such a thing and then pass verdict or decision based on your assumptions. Also bro, criticizing or praising them is not the issue, it is great work, i hope and pray that it reaches every city and is back with policies that ensure long term solution. It is just that it have not started yet and i have mentioned it, NOT SAYING that it wont happen. It will, InshAllah.

Definitely you know better about city than a person sitting in thousands of miles away. Though I have close relatives in FSD (A famous Dr) but I have not contacted them since a long time (more than two years)
The situation have not changed a bit. The authorities are yet to start such an operation and i can understand it, it have not been long since PTI came to power. I hope they can implement and start with this all over Punjab in an year or so. Not getting impatient.

The other thing i dearly want PTI to go ahead with is the fix those good for nothing traffic wardens in our city. They are among the worst really.

Thanks but hey, its work, not leisure, hope i did not got you too excited. :)

Fine. Then it was strange way to respond to!! Asserting that i have not seen any of this good work before i am not getting out. Surprised that you would assume such a thing and then pass verdict or decision based on your assumptions. Also bro, criticizing or praising them is not the issue, it is great work, i hope and pray that it reaches every city and is back with policies that ensure long term solution. It is just that it have not started yet and i have mentioned it, NOT SAYING that it wont happen. It will, InshAllah.

The situation have not changed a bit. The authorities are yet to start such an operation and i can understand it, it have not been long since PTI came to power. I hope they can implement and start with this all over Punjab in an year or so. Not getting impatient.

The other thing i dearly want PTI to go ahead with is the fix those good for nothing traffic wardens in our city. They are among the worst really.
bhai kabhi kabhi sarcasm bardasht kar liya karo..why so serious :)

bhai kabhi kabhi sarcasm bardasht kar liya karo..why so serious :)
I will always be open to a bit of sarcasm, always. But it pains when i see sensible people turning into the same types as PMLN and PPP supporters. Blind supporters who cannot take anything that they see as remotely offensive to the party. Baki bahi, i am from Fsd, at least i live here now (even though i am NOT FROM here) so jugtaoon ki koi baat ni :P :D

Problem is corruption. If these committees take bribe and let the people do what they want then no use of this.

Baki bahi, i am from Fsd, at least i live here now (even though i am NOT FROM here) so jugtaoon ki koi baat ni :P :D
I have some friends from Fsd..It is really good to know that you like jugtain.. wesay main apse mila thu nai ho par mujay apki batoon se lagta ha ke apka chhotay kaddoo jasa hoga..

Back
Top Bottom