What's new

Anti-encroachment committees set up in all districts of Punjab: CM

This Project itself is Good but the Way PTI is doing it , will hurt them and really bad

I m all in for this project but majority who will be affected is Lower end class ,
I m all in even as it will affect my families property in Pakistan as well , and i still support this project but whats the backup for those people who cant afford ?
Majority of people wont even know whats have the down wrong they been living or working in these places for generations

Pakistan as whole needs to be redesigned so everyone can use Gov Services , everyone has access to roads
But they cant simple start from the end point as it will create only problem for PTI gov

Pakistan should first priortise Housing schemes and work projects which can support lower classes
as it will create Work in different areas and one thing they should look is these planed small cities are further away from already populated cities but are linked with smaller and bigger cities with easy public transport as it will take some burden off from bigger cities
Than they should follow with these kinds of projects so they can provide fesiable options for people to relocate

Better option is Gov starts with specific Areas with these projects so they can offer housing for people who doesnt own houses and or cant provide for themesleves and Gov provides accomidations and funds for who cant afford
That way you wont have that Homeless people going after current Gov .

I have some friends from Fsd..It is really good to know that you like jugtain.. wesay main apse mila thu nai ho par mujay apki batoon se lagta ha ke apka chhotay kaddoo jasa hoga..
:) bss,, aesii baatoon mein aaky he bachy maar kha jaty hein aur phr rotay hein... :P :D

I hope encroachments will be removed..
I hope so too. Also i hope we will come up with a strict set of rules and regulation and get those implemented in order to make sure that another anti-encroachment drive is not required in 3 4 years time.

About progress in Faisalabad, the authorities have cleared the press market of illegal parking. Even bikes wont be allowed to go inside and they will instead have to be parked in designated spots.

I hope so too. Also i hope we will come up with a strict set of rules and regulation and get those implemented in order to make sure that another anti-encroachment drive is not required in 3 4 years time.

About progress in Faisalabad, the authorities have cleared the press market of illegal parking. Even bikes wont be allowed to go inside and they will instead have to be parked in designated spots.
I think after the clean up, if anyone encroaches, it should be reported immediately and the city govt should take immediate action with heavy fines that cover the cost of demolition and extra money that goes into the district treasure.
For example if the cost of demolition is Rs 100,000, the fine should be 200,000 to 500,000.

I think after the clean up, if anyone encroaches, it should be reported immediately and the city govt should take immediate action with heavy fines that cover the cost of demolition and extra money that goes into the district treasure.
For example if the cost of demolition is Rs 100,000, the fine should be 200,000 to 500,000.
Start a help line where people can call and register such complaints anonymously AND make sure there is someone taking action on these complaints.

Fine the culprits but more importantly, humiliate them a bit. Most of such encroachments are in markets where there are small shops next to one another! Everyone knows every other guy. Name them and shame them (and fine them) once the are found to be encroaching on gov. land.

Back
Top Bottom