What's new

Anti aircraft missile found, defused by BDS kpk in Peshawar

I can bet 10 bucks it was nothing more then a RPG rocket , that Media turned into Anti Aircraft missile .

i think they would be a bunch of mortar rocket launcher's !!!!!

media beefed it up to an anti aircraft missile !!!!

dude , i knew you would say that. But where is the proof? All such missiles can be traced backed to their origin. Why your gov. never share such proof or go to UN.

You know why? Coz there is nothing which shows we are involved .

Peace

Ever heard of a term "Circumstantial Evidence" ?. all the indian 26/11 evidences are circumstantial which if presented in court would be thrashed out by any "above average" lawyer. That's why you haven't go to ICJ or UN with such evidences, hell if you even present them infront of your Supreme court, it would get thrashed

But give that circumstantial evidence to media and Public trial would yield more better, effective result. It wpuld tarnish your adversary image and repute. Even if acquitted by court latter, public opinion would still be against him

Pakistani's are weak, stupid and downright idiots who don't take a cue from india how to use media to playout the circumstantial evidences. And Pakistan knows it's circumstantial evidences won't yield any result, hence we just like india didn't presented to UN or ICJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom