What's new

Another Zorawar Singh has reached the gates of Tibet

IMG_20200711_210127.jpg

Brother pdf indian even claim to be superpower. Me and you both know real state of our nations.
Indian scenario is worsened because same stupidity which pakistan committed years ago.
are you indian? because i cannot see your flags?

Surya, dil se btana, is this guy really worthy of this post?
Merwa daingy yeh log tumhain.

Let us not discuss who is competent for which post else many questions will be raised on idiot people saying Germany and Japan were neighbor holding highest position.f

Really? But if they have a turban then they are definitely Sikh, right?
Not necessarily, but in most cases yes if the specific style of turban is accompanied with beard and mustache.

This look is basically traditional north Indian Hindu Rajput which became religious obligatory for Sikhs.
These days many Sikhs also going clean shaven while majority of Rajput only display stylish moustache.

It was in the year 1841 when Dogra troops under the command of Zorawar Singh invaded Tibet after capturing Ladakh. If Ladakh and Baltistan is part of Jammu and kashmir state, it is because of Zorawar Singh.
and in 2020 under the leadership of Great Siri Modi g all the territorial gain has been lost!

wah Modi g wah! WAHHH!!!

Beware China, another Zorawar Singh has reached the gates of Tibet, this time riding a T-90 tank.

EdOWMtBU8AA_v_j

EdG2qAFWoAMRECl

a-painting-of-the-great.jpg

People who aren't aware of Rajput Hindu General
Zorawar Singh Kahluria, he was General
of Hindu Dogra ruler of Jammu Raja Gulab Singh.

Zorawar Singh was famous for extending territories of the kingdom by conquering Ladakh and Baltistan. He also boldly attempted the conquest of West Tibet (Ngari Khorsum) but was killed in battle. In reference to his legacy of conquests in the Himalaya Mountains including Ladakh, Tibet, Baltistan and Iskardu as General and Wazir, Zorowar Singh has been referred to as the "Napoleon of India",and "Conqueror of Ladakh".
The body language of that group of soldiers seems all wrong.

But a rare breed who dont hate or even dislike Pakistani
We dont hate Indians, only the ones that hate Muslims. As human beings all should be respected. Saying that we dont like the policies of your Govts and atrocities in Kashmir. More over in the partition process our due territories were forcibly taken by Sardar Patel. Give our lands back we have no issues.

We dont hate Indians, only the ones that hate Muslims. As human beings all should be respected. Saying that we dont like the policies of your Govts and atrocities in Kashmir. More over in the partition process our due territories were forcibly taken by Sardar Patel. Give our lands back we have no issues.

Brother, I have no right to give or take. I can sell my piece of land or buy. Lol
As for atrocities we all know what happens in the name of cows, religious prosecutions etc. its scale or spread is kind of new
In Pakistan as well religious minority suffer.

But what shocked me most is blame game of officials on pakistan.
Even locust attack was friggin blamed on Pakistan.
Damn earthquake is blamed on some region in Pakistan.
corona on muslims and jamat.
then we claim to be secular aswell.
So yardsticks are different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom