What's new

Another World traveler Girl Coming to Pakistan .

lady could have a name

and why shall she carry the burden of the tag almost raped by an indian on her CV?

what the hell is wrong with you?

She is world traveler and she had nearly raped by hotel staff when she was in India .She escaped India safely .

She is world traveler and she had nearly raped by hotel staff when she was in India .She escaped India safely .

She may have a name she most probably prefer to be referred or identified as. How would you prefer to be referred as guy who got trolled on pdf to be your name tag.

Let me give you a more sensible topic.

'' Insert name here, continues her travels despite Indian nightmare. This time to Pakistan ''

Why are charging her as if it was her fault?
Because this happened to her and it is not her fault so she told the whole world..

Its Indias fault.

But let Pakistan help her through the trauma and first step would be forgetting India? It wont help if the first ice breaker is

So you are the girl Raju tried with? Nor will be how was it like getting almost raped in India.

Welcome to Pakistan. There are many great places here to visit. Don't forget to visit northern areas and enjoy natural beauty.

Its Indias fault.

But let Pakistan help her through the trauma and first step would be forgetting India? It wont help if the first ice breaker is

So you are the girl Raju tried with? Nor will be how was it like getting almost raped in India.

Stop being an troll though that's your name..She is not traumatised anymore otherwise she should have taken down this video from her channel. She has been to many countries after this and had good experience.

Stop being an troll though that's your name..She is not traumatised anymore otherwise she should have taken down this video from her channel. She has been to many countries after this and had good experience.

i do not care man i was objecting to highly inappropriate title of the thread.

i do not care man i was objecting to highly inappropriate title of the thread.
hmm
I rather respect her for not being silent and letting the world know as other female travellers can take precautionary measures or rather totally avoid such a place. If her video saves a single girl from making the wrong decision, I think it will be great service on her credit and she has millions of followers

hmm
I rather respect her for not being silent and letting the world know as other female travellers can take precautionary measures or rather totally avoid such a place. If her video save a single girl from making the wrong decision, I think it will be great service on her credit and she has millions of followers

as i said i do not care

my name is not Mohammad bin Qasim

Back
Top Bottom