What's new

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy

Sri Lankan Navy & Indian Navy should jointly patrol near SL - IN border region

Sri Lankan Navy never had issues with fisherman from Kerala state

Only problems reported from Tamil Nadu state

I hope we can solve the issues very soon

How more direct support do you need than the 10,000 indian Soldiers, Pinaka MBRL, T-72 , Cheeta Helicopters, Indian navy War ships , Marine Commandos , Training of Sri Lankan Army

You are talking about the things in the past! What kind of support we get in the last battle except of that radar system. (It also has a story!)

Last edited:
You are talking about the things in the past!

LTTE too is Past I guess.... Whats the Point discussing it then, We did What ever We could, as a Direct support, We trained Your Soldiers, We gave 100 Million US $ as Aid If You want to speak of Latest development....

Its Sad When I hear this From You, I lost My Friends For a Family Unknown to Me or To him... Great Going Son, May God Bless You...

Sri Lankan Navy & Indian Navy should jointly patrol near SL - IN border region

Sri Lankan Navy never had issues with fisherman from Kerala state

Only problems reported from Tamil Nadu state

I hope we can solve the issues very soon

Mate, how can the Sri Lankan Navy have issue with fisherman from kerala? Kerala if far away from Sri Lanaka and Tamil Nadu is your immediate neighbor.:what:

grand-south-india-map.gif

You can ask me.... or PM me if it is more suitable. I have had some of the best times of my life living down south in Chennai. I am sure many more will help you get a picture of the ground reality... not the media reality.

nanri nanbare... if at all you face any difficulty there please do send any of us a message... we will try to be of help...

No I don't think the Indian government itself is actively smuggling drugs into Sri Lanka as some sort of policy. But Indian citizens from Tamil Nadu are. Tamil Nadu is the main place from where drugs reach Sri Lanka. There are also Sri Lankan citizens involved in the smuggling. Prabhakaran himself came from a village of smugglers - Velvettiturai in the Jaffna peninsula. Tamil Nadu was also where the LTTE got much of its arms, guns and fuel supplies. How many Sri Lankans did that kill I wonder?

And how many Tamil women and children your great,brave,mighty army killed in the fag end of the war in Jaffna,Vavuniya ,mullaithivu and during the offensive in Puthukudiyiruppu ??

In the thousands right ?? And if your Army is so saintly why did lakhs of Tamil refugees came to my state in open boats braving the sea leaving behind all their life's belongings,properties etc.

Your hands are also not so clean dude. Your Army too went to the same level the LTTE descended to.

Well when the srilankan shoots a fisherman all of the Srilankan navy is eligible to face the consequence.

When the indian bsf shots a 15yr old girl it becomes their rightful duty(but not the smugglers and arms traders).

The worlds largest democracy
is actually acting
as the worlds largest hypocrisy .......

Lol do you by any chance know the difference between a un-demarcated maritime border where open motor boats are liable to cross the border anytime by winds and a fenced,demarcated border which is clearly discernible to the naked eye ?? :lol:

I guess not cuz if you had known you would not be blabbering here.

or rather srilanka occupy TN.

Tamil Nadu is not Eelam.

Our Police force (one of the best in the country) and the regional regimental centres are enough to take care of them.:lol:

Exactly and I know it.

I just wanted to show how ridiculous it sounded to say Tamil Nadu was not integrated into India.

Now that you got that, peace.

Ok..... I never said that. I wasn't even defending ajtr's post. The poster should have not used abusive language. Everyone has to follow the forum rules.

Thank you.

Mate, how can the Sri Lankan Navy have issue with fisherman from kerala? Kerala if far away from Sri Lanaka and Tamil Nadu is your immediate neighbor.:what:

grand-south-india-map.gif

Kerala fishermen like their tamilnadu counterparts often venture into southern seas of Indian ocean. Especially the ones in southernmost trivandrum district coastal towns of pozhiyur. I was once fortunate to travel in one of the fishing boats with the fishermen there and they usually venture out in seas for more than a weeks time looking for a good catch. Most have GPS system installed in their boats and they do use it to locate the spots for a good fishing points and mark them for later.

From adams bridge near srilankan coast to mangalore coast you can see Kerala fisherman anywhere.

Kerala fishermen like their tamilnadu counterparts often venture into southern seas of Indian ocean. Especially the ones in southernmost trivandrum district coastal towns of pozhiyur. I was once fortunate to travel in one of the fishing boats with the fishermen there and they usually venture out in seas for more than a weeks time looking for a good catch. Most have GPS system installed in their boats and they do use it to locate the spots for a good fishing points and mark them for later.

From adams bridge near srilankan coast to mangalore coast you can see Kerala fisherman anywhere.

Cool! Reminds me of 'The Old Man and the Sea'.

Cool! Reminds me of 'The Old Man and the Sea'.

It was actually part of a new year celebration.. was fun, the voyage with the real fishermen. ( most of them looked tough and emotionless maybe due to the years of staying in blue waters with isolation)... I traveled for some 30-40 nautical miles and had few dips in deep sea.

The fishermen folks warned about once in a year phenomenon of the attack of tiger sharks , but i ignored it, rather the vodka inside of me made me ignore it..

And the good part of the whole journey was their cooking.. unlike the regular fishes that comes to market , these guys fish out some rare ones from deep sea, which never reaches the common household and is damn tasty for an inlander.

Back
Top Bottom