What's new

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy

Ask north indians living there.

You can ask me.... or PM me if it is more suitable. I have had some of the best times of my life living down south in Chennai. I am sure many more will help you get a picture of the ground reality... not the media reality.

tamilnadu's integration with india is as phony as kashmir's integration with ind.

Since you make a statement of such importance you surely must have some reason to think of it, maybe something you read and can share with us, I'll even accept your word if you have lived in Tamil Nadu and can share some personal experience there of anti-India sentiments. I ask this since I know the place and have lived there and saw nothing of the sort.
Or are you just a 15 year old kid venting its frustration on the internet, spouting hate beacuse you had a troubled childhood and now hate the whole world for what happened to you?

Originally Posted by ajtr
Ask north indians living there.

Perfect I answered that already, I am a north Indian lived and worked there and had tamilians working with me in Delhi and saw nothing of the sort you say.
Again I ask you, do you have any reason to believe that or is it just that you hate everybody because something happened to you in childhood?

Last edited:
And your coward army can only kill innocent Muslims :tup:
u cowards will try to bring religious issue when u dont have any answer i simply said tamils he can either be a hindu or muslim as u brought the religious thing i am repeating my statement by saying ur coward army can kill only innocent hindu's

Let India furnish the proof... still waiting....

Meanwhile why not brandish your trishul, deck yourself out in orange and scream 'Death to Lanka', perhaps burn a few effigies or two? Good luck with that :tup:

Wow wat a gutsy reply a terrorist organisation LTTE kept ******* ur army for 30 years u begged to india,china,pakistan for defeating them i think u have to ask ur rajapakshe whether he asked the GOI for any trishul missile to kill Prabakharan

India is still not on unsc as permanent member to force that investigation.Hope india dont get defeated like as happened in hafiz saeed sanction resolution at un.

I expect the same reply from u when ur family member is killed by Hafiz saeed mens

And eelam will be comprised of northern srilanka tamilnadu and tamil dominated areas of karnataka and andhra pradesh and kerala.

That Andhra part which u belongs to will be definitely included .Happy now

Last edited:
Wow wat a gutsy reply a terrorist organisation LTTE kept ******* ur army for 30 years u begged to india,china,pakistan for defeating them i think u have to ask ur rajapakshe whether he asked the GOI for any trishul missile to kill Prabakharan

Well they finally ****** those terrorists this time and you guys do not seem to appreciate that. They did that without your help in the first place.

Peace...

Dont get drunk on the false sense and praise of western slogans like emerging global power ,superpower.india is stiull not there.its not advisable to get urself surrounded by hostile states. which can also break u up.

Ya, please dream on. Don't fall to Pakistani mindset that they could break up India. Never happened in past 60 years it won't happen in next 1000 years.

China & Pakistan helped Sri Lanka, India helped by keeping silence. Most Sri Lankans answer will be it. :)
good for you india remained silent ... but if you sri lankan sitting in the laps of CHN and PAK ... keep doing this... God save your island...

China & Pakistan helped Sri Lanka, India helped by keeping silence. Most Sri Lankans answer will be it. :)

You are the Only "Most Srilanakn" I guess.... We sacrificed 10,000 Soldiers from 54th Infantry Division You heartless Human... We even Deployed T-72 tanks from the 65 Armored Regiment to Protect You and Your Family in Sri lanka...And all we get is this?:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom