What's new

Another "Surgical Strike" By India. This Time to Kill Pakistanis with Laughter

Tum pakistaniyon ko koi kaam nahi hai kya . Har waqt India ki videos search krte rehte ho .
Why so obsessed with India ??
I know someone will now respond-" says an Indian on a pakistani forum hahahaha":lol:

Yes and that would absolutely be a fair criticism though ... I mean after all your talking about "Pakistani obsession with India" while on a Pakistani section of a Pakistani forum of a Pakistani defence site which is discussing a bollywood drama talking about surgical strike which India alleges were conducted on Pakistani soil ... and yet your like ... "Look at those idiots over there ... obsessing over India" .... :rofl::rofl:

A movie on "surgical strikes" of India on Sep 29. :D

PS: I am not responsible if someone dies while laughing on this. :rolleyes:

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @HRK @Zibago @Mentee
Our preemptive attack is enough for this one!

Last edited:
What's this obsession with SirGKal strike.. they have made an entire industry out of it! :lol: SirGKal strike movies, SirGKal strike merchandise, SirGKal strike talk shows, everything except the real footage! :D

What's this obsession with SirGKal strike.. they have made an entire industry out of it! :lol: SirGKal strike movies, SirGKal strike merchandise, SirGKal strike talk shows, everything except the real footage! :D
Learn to spell surgical first illiterate .:lol:

images

images

@Bratva @PaklovesTurkiye @Hell hound @The Eagle @Major Sam

Watch this video and get cancer for free :lol:

I never thought that you will suggest such death for me..... Man that was a whole lot of torture package ...

Pink Bike, Pink Flying Bike, Pink Heli, Pink shoes, Pink Jeans, Pink shade glasses, pink sticks, pink headlight cars chasing pink inspired interior flying car...... and that tabahi ka haseen manjar...... . Shaire-e-hind.... Indeed, mankind angul inspired movie ...... someone in India trolled the so-called strike at large.... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom