What's new

Another strike on Hazaras , death toll increase to 17 , injured over 70

This is totally fcuked up, NS is openly supporting Lej terrorists & no one is taking action against that NS terrorist supporter.

RIP my Shia brother and Sisters.. Though I feel sometimes to echo my sentiments the way Pakistani's do on death of our country men but I cannot stoop to their level..May God give you heaven and mind to those who are killing you just on the name of religion..May God have wrath on these Scums !!!

Poor taste!

Back on topic, awful news. Quetta is getting worse, seems you can't step outside cantonment without getting blown up! Hazara town is right next to gulistan, which is where all the UN offices are, why the hell are FCC sleeping. seriously the government needs to disband levies and spend more money funding and training the new police force which is badly in need of reform and funding.

Army says call the police - Police says politicians won't let us help --- CJP refuses to take Sui Moto notice

Let blood cleanse Pakistan

L A N A T on police agencies army goverment...... kash i could do some thing other than getting angry on web

Quetta, Peshawar rocked by blasts

He said the target of the bomber was Imambargah but he could not reach there because people responsible for security of the Imambargah stopped him at the barrier.

Quetta, Peshawar rocked by blasts - DAWN.COM

Said it in another post, CM sahib should demand show cause notice from Sector In charge ISI and FC.

Hazara are the most peaceful and educated community of Pakistan. Even local pashtun and baluch state this fact.....Extremism is literally destroying Pakistan . Gods knows , how they sleep after killing people of that community....A monster created by our agencies, now the same monster hunting its own masters country .

Gods is a plural word bro.

L A N A T on police agencies army goverment...... kash i could do some thing other than getting angry on web

just tweet imran that, if he cant come up openly critisizing TTp & LeJ , you will leave ptì & its support!

Army says call the police - Police says politicians won't let us help --- CJP refuses to take Sui Moto notice

Let blood cleanse Pakistan

they all are bzy, in putting article 6 on mushraf?
they are safe, who cares poors in this country? all it matters if they still remains in power?
let the bombs killing hazara s, whts they do with the power game in islamabad?

Back
Top Bottom