What's new

Another Speech by Altaf Hussain!

Heard pti also supported them with votes in some constituency. True that?
They were denying allegiance to him yesterday, not today. Waise is se sab tangg hain yar. Pagal hai to apne ghar pe bethe!

Merey zehan me aisi aisi gaaliyan arahi hain k main bata nh sakta....I hope this bastard and his thugs die such painful death that all traitors of Pakistan seek forgiveness from Allah and Pakistan.....

Such a bastard..he is :angry:

They were denying allegiance to him yesterday, not today. Waise is se sab tangg hain yar. Pagal hai to apne ghar pe bethe!

yes in district south chairman elections, PTI supported MQM !

Yes...PTI did support MQM...We need combing operation in MQM as well.......However, I do feel AH chapter has been closed for ever....This is nice and encouraging development....

I love my Karachi and can't see her getting disturbed again and again for that bastard buffon rotting in London

Yes dear, we all pray good for Karachi. Soon things will get clear on their policy about his role. Karachi will be better and beautiful soon. I wish you well! :)
Yes...PTI did support MQM...We need combing operation in MQM as well.......However, I do feel AH chapter has been closed for ever....This is nice and encouraging development....

I love my Karachi and can't see her getting disturbed again and again for that bastard buffon rotting in London

This guy is traitor no one can defend him or say him as leader otherwise he is traitor too

Yes dear, we all pray good for Karachi. Soon things will get clear on their policy about his role. Karachi will be better and beautiful soon. I wish you well! :)

Thankz ma'am....Wish u well too...
Peace and Respect from Urdu speaking Karachiite :pakistan: :-)

really, how u figure?

MQM Houston office is very active. Information leaked from there that MQM London and Altaf Hussian wants major escalation against Pakistan Army, Ranger HQ, airforce airbase, airports, utlities (water, gas and electricity) to create a chaos in the city.
They are probably in contact with many foriegn agencies to achieve this.

What the F ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, look I found some more , now he should be :hang2::hang3:

sorry,

i am really disappointed , when i knew that Establishment still helping MQM, this is all topi drama, also confirmed by Amir liaqat Hussain, few powers still want to control Karachi, and that's all the basic point.

just a eye wash nothing else, MQM just gaining the time, and u all will see, that next two months altaf hussain will start giving orders, this is just a eye wash from MQM to get out of a difficult time.

Guys he again Barked in South Africa on 24th August 2016, do share the link of that address!

The day Pakistani Establishment realise that MQM terrorism is its problem and its only them who would solve it, it will be solved.
------------------------------------
Second hatred speech of Altaf Hussain against Pakistan.

Apologies for sharing this cap but it is for everybody's reference.

he again barked in south Africa, do share the link if u found!

This video is more than enough to bam MQM from Pakistan and hang Altaf bhai for treason

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom