What's new

Another Speech by Altaf Hussain!

The day Pakistani Establishment realise that MQM terrorism is its problem and its only them who would solve it, it will be solved.
------------------------------------
Second hatred speech of Altaf Hussain against Pakistan.

Apologies for sharing this cap but it is for everybody's reference.
is this the right one, after the apology & not some old some ?

Army must roast this pig and feed it to Modi.

Army must roast this pig and feed it to modi

Kaal bhi bhai zinda tha, aaj bhi bhai zinda he. Altaaf bhai! Altaaf bhai! Zindabad. Karachi bi abi humara he!
I was just about to rate u negative before i read it was sarcastic... aysi baat na hi karo sick of ppl who actually say tht... bhutto bhi zinda rahta ha altaf bhi hum hi martay hai

Hey what happened today? Apparently they won the mayor elections, what about other parties?

Harami Kuttey.....Altaf ko aur iske anti Pakistan tattoun/followers ko Pakistan la kar ulta taang dena chayie.....

Coming from Urdu speaking Karachiite...

Hey what happened today? Apparently they won the mayor elections, what about other parties?

No idea, ma'am. This whole thing is looking utterly ridiculous to me. All i want is authorities to punish that fat AH for what he said along with his blind followers....

Yes....Waseem Akhtar won. Others lost. too much khichidi right now, beyond my understanding.

Last edited:
Is ne Allah ke nam pe bnaya tha?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa koooooooooooooooo aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is all that can understand about his speech! @PaklovesTurkiye

Merey zehan me aisi aisi gaaliyan arahi hain k main bata nh sakta....I hope this bastard and his thugs die such painful death that all traitors of Pakistan seek forgiveness from Allah and Pakistan.....

Such a bastard..he is :angry:

Merey zehan me aisi aisi gaaliyan arahi hain k main bata nh sakta....I hope this bastard and his thugs die such painful death that all traitors of Pakistan seek forgiveness from Allah and Pakistan.....

Such a bastard..he is :angry:

Problem is his zombie supporters l. Once they can see through him he will collapse on his own. It's a shame many karachi citizens have been brainwashed by this criminal.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom