What's new

another side of karachi...!!!

karachi maybe even more diverse than newyork

we need to develop this city nd it will become a global hub of combining cultures

imagine when we attract professional immigrants, businessmen from all around the world, it will become melting pot of cultures from central asia to middle east to east asia to europe etc
Karachi is very diverse but sorry not as diverse as New York...New york literally has every community from around the world but i agree with everything else

no comparable to karachi than ... they max have be a few hundred illegal afghans

:o:

No it ain't into a few hundreds but it isn't into the hundreds of thousands either; few tens of thousands here and there most probably !

There are illegal immigrants here too but not that many; plus because there isn't any ethno-linguistic rivalry between Punjabis and Non Punjabis (who are many) there really isn't a problem that manifests itself in political terms !

There are not many non-punjabis residing in punjab so there is little chance there will be any rivalries

There are not many non-punjabis residing in punjab so there is little chance there will be any rivalries

There are more non-Punjabis residing in Punjab than the entire populations of KP and Baluchistan combined and equal to the entire population of Sindh - Kiyaa baaat kar rahaa haiii tuuu ? :disagree:

There are hundreds of thousands of Pukhtoons in Lahore alone and millions of non-ethnic Punjabis in Lahore including them !

There are more non-Punjabis residing in Punjab than the entire populations of KP and Baluchistan combined and equal to the entire population of Sindh - Kiyaa baaat kar rahaa haiii tuuu ? :disagree:

There are hundreds of thousands of Pukhtoons in Lahore alone and millions of non-ethnic Punjabis in Lahore including them !

may be i dont know much and i could be wrong Any sources or any where we can read more on demographics of punjab ?

This is what BJP people think about Pakistan.:mad:

upload_2014-5-17_15-6-13.png

in one tweet he said all Indian muslims are beggars, will try to post that screen shot of that tweet too, but had posted it on some other social media via cell phone. if one check TL of that sick mind person he/she will find out how many so called liberal Indians are praising them including Ashabosle, Shatish Koshick etc.

If they have won good for them and their country but why bragging our internal matter?

in one tweet he said all Indian muslims are beggars, will try to post that screen shot of that tweet too, but had posted it on some other social media via cell phone. if one check TL of that sick mind person he/she will find out how many so called liberal Indians are praising them including Ashabosle, Shatish Koshick etc.

If they have won good for them and their country but why bragging our internal matter?
Indians have been brainwashed so thoroughly that they have hatred for Muslims and PK running in their veins so they finally got the kind of leaders they want

may be i dont know much and i could be wrong Any sources or any where we can read more on demographics of punjab ?

Nahh mate no source just estimates !

You can consult the '98 Census and get an idea from there :PAKISTAN - CENSUS

If the same percentages are carried through to the present where the population of Punjab is estimated to be around 100 million people and if 25% of all Punjabis are non-Punjabi speakers that means 25 million non-Punjabi speakers like the Saraiki, Pukhtoon, Baluch, Urdu Speakers etc.

If we're going to further consider that there are millions of non-ethnic Punjabis like myself (Kashmiri) and the Pukhtoons of Mianwali and Attock who are classified with Punjabis in addition to the fact that languages like Gojri, Hindko, Pahari etc. are considered a part of Punjabi but are, arguably, separate languages like Saraiki is and the people there do have their own culture and its different than Punjabi Culture you've got another few tens of millions of people added to that 25 million mark !

Which translates into a higher number than both KP and Baluchistan's entire populations combined and more or less equal to the population of Sindh !

Back
Top Bottom