What's new

Another retired army men as head of govt institute

I request everyone to go Dr fehmeeda mirza Twitter @DrFMirza and ask why a retired army men is preferred over someone who whold degree in sports sciences and served in same decipline for 20-30 years.
Sports ministry is under inter provincial harmony whose minister is doctor fehmeeda mirza.
It's for Pakistan. How long we will let incompetent to be SELECTED. How long Pakistan will suffer for out of merit appointments.

Respected member,

Why do you think they appoint a fauji?

Any other professional is not allowed to work and is brutalized by the badmashi culture of this civil bureaucracy.

If you are a civilian professional you cannot work in any state owned comp in Pakistan at the top unless its privatized.

With a fauji incharge, the badmashi cannot be conducted but corruption continues.

That is why we have to support privatization or autonomy of institutions.

On a lighter note. When we apply for a job in the US, companies ask if you are a veteran. It's plus point if you are veteran.

Any other professional is not allowed to work and is brutalized by the badmashi culture of this civil bureaucracy.

If you are a civilian professional you cannot work in any state owned comp in Pakistan at the top unless its privatized.
With a fauji incharge, the badmashi cannot be conducted but corruption continues.
Does department/organization start to perform with a fauji? Does past record of any organization with a fauji is better? As this post is related to sports and I am actively following sports for last 23 years. And I am only seeing army retired officers as top boss. Does Pakistan performance in sports got any better?

On a lighter note. When we apply for a job in the US, companies ask if you are a veteran. It's plus point if you are veteran.
It's a plus point here too if they apply to their related fields e.g. Security firms. Almost every day ad come from private security firms and its mentioned retired army personnel will be preferred.
I am a graduate from IT university and can you imagine a col. retd was teaching there. Obviously when he had no clue what he should be teaching he start focus on non course related issues. Like tangay seedhi ker k baithoo etc

The reason is Govt controlling institutes... It is a copy/paste of colonial system, where a young britisher can come and be appointed as chairman/head of a department.

The rule instead should be, natural growth and only employee can head an organisation. Not that, the ministry is appointing chairman/president for WAPDA, NBP, PIA, etc.. I means think of it what wd happen to army, if CAS is appointed by the ministry with electrical/finance background.

Only PIA person can lead PIA, and NBP person can lead NBP, same goes for PTV, railway, etc

100% correct about colonialism. Our colonialists are brown. That is the only difference.

RETIRED people with RETIRED mentality.
And then we wonder, how is Bangladesh speeding ahead?

What kind of SPECIAL EDUCATION / TRAINING or Sports Board Management courses are given in sports in War colleges of Pakistan?

Point is you have to apply and get in the system in the US. Granted there is a "protected veterans" clause but in the US you don't get appointed at the top position because you served the country.

The reason is Govt controlling institutes... It is a copy/paste of colonial system, where a young britisher can come and be appointed as chairman/head of a department.

The rule instead should be, natural growth and only employee can head an organisation. Not that, the ministry is appointing chairman/president for WAPDA, NBP, PIA, etc.. I means think of it what wd happen to army, if CAS is appointed by the ministry with electrical/finance background.

Only PIA person can lead PIA, and NBP person can lead NBP, same goes for PTV, railway, etc

You'd basically have to re-write civil service structure in Pakistan. Power's that be will dismember this country before that happens.

All of the great football talent that is going to waste in balochistan, karachi, kpk, gb, and everywhere else in pakistan is utterly shameful. We could have made a name in football playing in addition to football making. But the greed, corruption, nepotism, personal rivalries in addition to the lack of grounds and proper training have devasted pakistani football. We even lose to those that don't even deserve to be called nations.

Qasam se yar this is one of those things that breaks my heart. PIA, Steel mills, PTA whatever you want to do with them go ahead and pinch the last ounce of flesh from these organizations. Jo marzi karo.

Par Khuda k wastay leave sports alone. This is one of the few things Gov can't **** up--our natural talent and love for the game. Please leave this alone. I would rather have no football federation than these bunch of corrupt assholes ruining it for everyone.
You'd basically have to re-write civil service structure in Pakistan. Power's that be will dismember this country before that happens.

Only a mass scale revolution can change things. British style slavery still works here. Rote based examination selects a "brown sahib" that is jack of all trades but master of none to "rule" over a district. He is not accountable to the people, only answers to his colonial brown sahib masters. Heck even a grade 16/17 SHO is a king of his area. Only difference in recent years is that now these brown sahibs are active on social media and post annoying photo ops.

I said before that our society is conformist.. They can easily be manged by power. no issue.

Back
Top Bottom