What's new

Another reason fpor Separation from India. Out-of-stater appointed Vice Chancellor

He's never even been south of Sir Creek.

Don't you need to be on a boat to be south of Sir Creek?

upload_2018-4-6_14-23-31.png

because
1) Tamilnadu politicians and the then CMs (Jayalaithaa/Karunanidhi) is/was not Tamil , they were indirectly pro India nationalists, used Dravidianism as mask, to cheat and loot Tamilnadu
2) Present Tamilnadu politicians and CMs are useless and corrupt they were appointed by late CM (Jayalalithaa) , she never groomed any good 2nd tier leadership. They function as BJP's B team

lets assume that Tamils get their freedom, how would they be able to survive without the rest of India. Tamilnadu doesn't look like its big enough or resource rich to survive on its own.

This will be my final question, i don't want to get involved too much in your internal issue.

thanks your list, theres no power plants in Kerala or Karnataka, that was my point . Tamilnadu is not fighting Gujarat, MP etc for water it with Kerala and Karnataka

Indian unity is a joke .. ..... as its an artificial country created by british
Lol In kast post under blabbering about Gujrat and rajasthan refusing to have nuclear power plant in their states .
By the way karanataka already have a nuclear power plant. So easy with ur lies.

lets assume that Tamils get their freedom, how would they be able to survive without the rest of India. Tamilnadu doesn't look like its big enough or resource rich to survive on its own.

This will be my final question, i don't want to get involved too much in your internal issue.
Except a few descents of LTTE and their ideological kins no one in Tamil Nadu has any desire to be having a separate TN.

because
1) Tamilnadu politicians and the then CMs (Jayalaithaa/Karunanidhi) is/was not Tamil , they were indirectly pro India nationalists, used Dravidianism as mask, to cheat and loot Tamilnadu
2) Present Tamilnadu politicians and CMs are useless and corrupt they were appointed by late CM (Jayalalithaa) , she never groomed any good 2nd tier leadership but only trained slaves . They function as BJP's B team

Amma and her 40 slaves (theives)

Jaya_in%20car-compressed.jpg

bow-kjSG--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

th
So tamil people choosing Anna, Amma, MGR and Karunanidhi as their leader is fault of naaarth Indians ? Lemurian are damn thick.

yeah get elected and change the rule or keep barking all the time.

I wanted to contest but Indian gov would not, because I refused to sign a declaration that I would support the integrity and Unity of India. In 1963 Hindi-an gov amended the Indian constitution requiring this. So I cannot contest election.

Also lets assume that Tamils get their freedom, how would they be able to survive without the rest of India. Tamilnadu doesn't look like its big enough or resource rich to survive on its own.

Tamil Nadu is bigger than 80% of the countries. Right now, 55% of its annual income from industries and farms is transferred to Hindi states (chief ministers of Andhra and Karnata pointed out similar situation in their states too). Think if that 55% remains in TN and spent in TN. I would be a wealthy country.

"India's growth would have progressed better if it comprised its southern and western parts only...The rest of the country held the South and West back", P. Chidamparam, Minister of Finance, India (2004-2008) to the American Ambassador in a conversation in August 2009.

Meaning no Tamilian should be appointed at any high post outside of TN?
Not to any high government posts. If private companides hire, thar is up to the companies and the state governments. We just want to be left alone to rule our country. We do not want to rule other people.

India is dependent on Tamilnadu not vice versa, visualise India's panic - Tamilnadu establishing close diplomatic and military relationship with China /Pakistan

Tamilnadu isn't poor, India's aim is to keep it under control by keeping Tamilnadu poor / underdeveloped and dependent on neigbouring states for water.

List of Indian states and union territories by GDP
States Union Territories Rank Nominal GDP (INR, ₹) Nominal GDP (USD, $) Data year Comparable economy

India
6 ₹187 lakh crore $2.65 trillion 2018 or 2017 est.[3]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom

Maharashtra 1 ₹27.96 lakh crore $440 billion 2018–19 est.[4]
23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png
Thailand
Tamil Nadu 2 ₹15.96 lakh crore $250 billion 2018–19 est.[5]
23px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png
Finland
Gujarat 3 ₹14.96 lakh crore $230 billion 2018–19 est.[6]
23px-Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png
Bangladesh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_GDP

Except a few descents of LTTE and their ideological kins no one in Tamil Nadu has any desire to be having a separate TN.

So tamil people choosing Anna, Amma, MGR and Karunanidhi as their leader is fault of naaarth Indians ? Lemurian are damn thick.

for all their faults, at least Tamil fought (and are fighting) against Hindián /brahmanist imperialism (e.g Hindi imposition) - what have Mallus, Telugus and Kannadigas achieved except perpetually remaining as Hindián slaves ?

Indiot slaves should not be commenting on Tamils

South Indians have long been oppressing and taking advantage of North Indians. By appointing an outsider as VC of a university they have sent out a message that no North indian is capable enough to take that role, meaning they are not at par with Southerners

for all their faults, at least Tamil fought (and are fighting) against Hindián /brahmanist imperialism (e.g Hindi imposition) - what have Mallus, Telugus and Kannadigas achieved except perpetually remaining as Hindián slaves ?

Indiot slaves should not be commenting on Tamils
Yeah. So basically u have nothing to say onCe ur lies are exposed. Typical lemurian.

Yeah. So basically u have nothing to say onCe ur lies are exposed. Typical lemurian.

Indiot , what lie ? Have Mallus, Telugus and Kannadigas (pre 2018) fought against Brahmanism, Hindi imposition or succession ?
Even after 1000s yrs, Indiots can never evolved be on par with Tamils whose history and civilisation goes back to 10,000 yrs i.e Kumari Kandam.

Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

A separatist conference was held in June 1940 at Kanchipuram when Periyar released the map of the proposed Dravida Nadu. With the promised grant of full self-government after World War II, and posed another threat to the Indian Freedom Movement However, it failed to get British approval.

On the contrary, Periyar received sympathy and support from people such as B. R. Ambedkar (leader of Dalits) and Muhammad Ali Jinnah for his views on the Congress, and for his opposition to Hindi. They then decided to convene a movement to resist the Congress.

By the 1940s, Periyar supported Muslim League's claim for a separate Pakistan, and expected its support in return.

In an interview with the Governor of Madras, Jinnah, the main leader of Muslim League, said that India should be divided into four regions: Dravidistan, Hindustan, Bengalistan and Pakistan; Dravidistan would approximately consist of the area under the Madras Presidency.

Jinnah stated "I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom