What's new

Another reason fpor Separation from India. Out-of-stater appointed Vice Chancellor

The only contribution of lemurian is to have amma idali@2 rs plate and qtr from TSMC and cry like a bitch for kaveri water .

You missed exploding Indian PM and sending 100s of Super Power - India's rapists body bags, a feat yet to be accomplish by Pakistan or China

IPKF in Sri Lanka - India's Vietnam
Totally unprepared and ill-equipped, that was the IPKF

Many critics have labelled the IPKF's role on the island as India's Vietnam. The Sri Lankan Tamils, fed on LTTE propaganda, boasted of giving the fourth largest army in the world, a bloody nose :omghaha:

http://www.lankalibrary.com/pol/india3.htm

The only contribution of lemurian is to have amma idali@2 rs plate and qtr from TSMC and cry like a bitch for kaveri water .

See Punit,

I dont care about how classic your Kannada is, or how beautiful you are singing or how elegantly you are dancing. Keep those with you. Most of the education institutions of Thamilnadu have history hundred+ years with all our sacrifice, hard work and money. All these are not only from governments, most of these are by our people too.

Our thamilnadu is not like Karnataka where you are only proud of Bengalure, tourism city of Mysore. We have Chennai, Madurai, Trichi, Coimbatore, Thuthukudi, Thirupur, and many more cities built on our blood.

Fellow Citizens, If you guys are proud of your culture so be it. IF you like RSS and Sanskrit and proud of it, learn and enjoy. We dont care about any of it. BUT if you try to enter backdoor of Thamilnadu, and you make one person as vice chancellor and control all the engineering colleges of Thamilnadu, we will fight.

Amma idly @ 2 Rs is an achievement for any government , whats the problem ? In every country/ every state in India you can get liquor, Which city has more wine shops Bangalore or Chennai ?

We are not crying you a$$hle, we are fighting.

Why are mods entertaining these trolls , this nut case false flagger is asking for independence because a north indian is employed head of a university

Seriously wtf kind of brain cancer argument is this

My opposition is for appointing a out-of-stater as vice chancellor. It has nothing to do with the person. I do not know anything about him except that he is not from Tamil Nadu.

I want governor, all high court judges, all district collectors, all police (from top to bottom) from Tamil Nadu.
What makes you feel that what you want matters or for that matter you matter at all ?

Why are mods entertaining these trolls , this nut case false flagger is asking for independence because a north indian is employed head of a university

Seriously wtf kind of brain cancer argument is this
Thats your lack of knowledge, He is going head all the engineering colleges if Thamilnadu.

See Punit,

I dont care about how classic your Kannada is, or how beautiful you are singing or how elegantly you are dancing. Keep those with you. Most of the education institutions of Thamilnadu have history hundred+ years with all our sacrifice, hard work and money. All these are not only from governments, most of these are by our people too.

Our thamilnadu is not like Karnataka where you are only proud of Bengalure, tourism city of Mysore. We have Chennai, Madurai, Trichi, Coimbatore, Thuthukudi, Thirupur, and many more cities built on our blood.

Fellow Citizens, If you guys are proud of your culture so be it. IF you like RSS and Sanskrit and proud of it, learn and enjoy. We dont care about any of it. BUT if you try to enter backdoor of Thamilnadu, and you make one person as vice chancellor and control all the engineering colleges of Thamilnadu, we will fight.

Amma idly @ 2 Rs is an achievement for any government , whats the problem ? In every country/ every state in India you can get liquor, Which city has more wine shops Bangalore or Chennai ?

We are not crying you a$$hle, we are fighting.
Cut the crap ! What do you think lemurians are born with silver spoon up their *** ! Do you have any fcking idea about tamil people having too jobs all over india ? Have any states raises a fcking objection . The guy before being vc of anna university was head of IIT IN HARYANA. HAVE Any one from haryana ever raises any objection ?
But the lemurians have only one specialty they managed to cry over any damn issue. So keep at it.

You missed exploding Indian PM and sending 100s of Super Power - India's rapists body bags, a feat yet to be accomplish by Pakistan or China

IPKF in Sri Lanka - India's Vietnam
Totally unprepared and ill-equipped, that was the IPKF

Many critics have labelled the IPKF's role on the island as India's Vietnam. The Sri Lankan Tamils, fed on LTTE propaganda, boasted of giving the fourth largest army in the world, a bloody nose :omghaha:

http://www.lankalibrary.com/pol/india3.htm
Good for you ! By the way ELAM is still alive or died along with ur sugar daddy Prabhakaran!

North Indians will destroy dravidian language and culture.

Anti North Indian riot is the need of the hour. Kick those bhaiyyas oout from South India.
U lemurians can't even tolerate a kannadigas as VC and taking about dravidian culture !! Irony commitee suicide by drowning in Adyar River .

Let me make it clear. I have nothing against Karnataka, Kannada or Kannadigas. That is why my original post said "out-of-stater" posted as vice chancellor, without naming the state. I would object if it is a Bengali or Assamese or Japanese or whoever from outside Tamil Nadu.

My criticism is of the Hindi gov that tries to destroy non-Hindi identities (it may be Tamil or Kannada or Marathi) by posting outsiders to top posts who do not know the language or culture. I am against posting Tamils in Karnataka or Telugus in Maharashtra, or whatever.

Oppose Hindi-an playing one non-Hindi against another non-Hindi culture.

Good for you ! By the way ELAM is still alive or died along with ur sugar daddy Prabhakaran!

U lemurians can't even tolerate a kannadigas as VC and taking about dravidian culture !! Irony commitee suicide by drowning in Adyar River .

Kan 姦 -di*k !!! Sinhala and Tamils are brothers (one converted to Buddhism , and the other retain his original Tamil identity) 1 e.g they share the same new year i.e 14th April, not the Telugu or Kan 姦 -di*ks ugadi

Their fight, Eelam or VP, none of the bloody Hindiáns business. 4 to 5 generations, Sinhalas can trace their Tamil roots , they too are from Kumari Kandam, for which rootless kan 姦 di*k have a fetish, which is understandable.

The SL civil war was engineered by India to destablise SL. Indira G could not tolerate SL defiance and close political relationship with Pakistan (refer 1971 Indo-Pak war)

India armed, trained, financially sponsored LTTE terrorists and Sri Lankan Tamil Militants
http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/...te-terrorists-and-sri-lankan-tamil-militants/

Dont keep harping on LTTE or VP its India's baby. Indiots, if not for Tamils, Indiá has no political stake or leverage in Lanka. Modi will have no business to tour SL and inaugurate dummy houses or India to poke its stinky nose into Lankan affairs

Btw, Tamil (Tamils) is (are) given more importance in Lanka than India ( are you able to identity Tamil letters :omghaha:)
th

th

Do Kan 姦 di*ks accord the same rights to accommodate Tamils in VC position ? Can a Tamil be Kan 姦 di*k ka's CM ? This is rich cuming from Kan姦 di*ks, that wont share what is not its

Last edited:
Kan 姦 -di*k !!! Sinhala and Tamils are brothers (one converted to Buddhism , and the other retain his original Tamil identity) 1 e.g they share the same new year i.e 14th April, not the Telugu or Kan 姦 -di*ks ugadi

Their fight, Eelam or VP, none of the bloody Hindiáns business. 4 to 5 generations, Sinhalas can trace their Tamil roots , they too are from Kumari Kandam, for which rootless kan 姦 di*k have a fetish, which is understandable.

The SL civil war was engineered by India to destablise SL. Indira G could not tolerate SL defiance and close political relationship with Pakistan (refer 1971 Indo-Pak war)

India armed, trained, financially sponsored LTTE terrorists and Sri Lankan Tamil Militants
http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/...te-terrorists-and-sri-lankan-tamil-militants/

Dont keep harping on LTTE or VP its India's baby. Indiots, if not for Tamils, Indiá has no political stake or leverage in Lanka. Modi will have no business to tour SL and inaugurate dummy houses or India to poke its stinky nose into Lankan affairs

Btw, Tamil (Tamils) is (are) given more importance in Lanka than India ( are you able to identity Tamil letters :omghaha:)
th

th

Do Kan 姦 di*ks accord the same rights to accommodate Tamils in VC position ? Can a Tamil be Kan 姦 di*k ka's CM ? This is rich cuming from Kan姦 di*ks, that wont share what is not its
So why the lemurians were fighting for Elam ! It means no matter what you do Lemurian will never be part of mainstream .

So why the lemurians were fighting for Elam ! It means no matter what you do Lemurian will never be part of mainstream .

Kan 姦 di*k, thats none of your problem -mainstream or not, what is the compulsion ? Why were the states demarcated linguistically ?

Why Hindi'ans/Hindus refused to be part of the mainstream when under Muslim (or British) rule - e.g embrace Islam, there wont be a need for Pakistan ? Or preach your mainstream nonsense to Tibetans in Dharmasala

Are minorities - Dalits, Muslims, Kashmirs , NE Christians and Tamils accepted by mainstream Hindi'ans ? It works 2 ways, clown !! Now tell the same to Gujjus/Hindi'ans kicked in Uganda and Fiji

Lastly, I have been telling Kan 姦 di*k heads umpteen times (with evidence), the SL civil war (and Tamil genocide) was sponsored by India..

Last edited:
Yes kannadickass , we ourself are a mainstream. Why should we part of any other mainstream?

Cut the crap ! What do you think lemurians are born with silver spoon up their *** ! Do you have any fcking idea about tamil people having too jobs all over india ? Have any states raises a fcking objection . The guy before being vc of anna university was head of IIT IN HARYANA. HAVE Any one from haryana ever raises any objection ?
But the lemurians have only one specialty they managed to cry over any damn issue. So keep at it.

You kannadickass I have already responded, you fcuk anyone in your central organization. Don't show your dcik and a$$ in our education institutions. We are taking all your industry in your own bangalore because all you know is cauvery and nothing else you dumb dciks.

You fcuk any one with your iit or iim we don't care. How many Tamil people heading your state government offices? You kannadickass?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom